What's That Supposed To Mean? - 47

HIIIIIIIII MY LOVELY READERS!!

Sorry for the long wait and THANK YOU for the amazing comments and votes, fannings and support in general. You know I love and appreciate it and thank you for being such amazing readers and fans and for taking time to show me that awesome support.

Here is chapter 47, it's almost ooooveeeeeeeeer.... We'll see what my next project will be then. Well, the sequel to "Alpha Mate? Check..." of course!! But maybe I have something else I will be working on at the same time, WHO KNOWS? I don't. Anyway, lol, sorry for rambling my friends!

Here it is, enjoy, much love!

P.S

SCHOOL'S ALMOST OVEEEEEER! WOOOOOHO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 47

It was past midnight now, almost one thirty and most of the people had left the dancefloor. I couldn't blame them, I saw some that had danced for hours without any pause.

I was currently sitting by one of the many round tables that had my name on it. With me was Noah, Arianna and Aaron and Mason and Hayley. Jake and the rest were assigned to the table next to ours, six people around each table.

Suddenly there was a loud clinking that filled the mansion and the music was turned down until it was just a humming in the background.

“Please take your seats everyone!” Stephanie asked with a big smile. She waited a few minutes until everyone were seated and then clinked her glass again, making sure that all attention was on her. She smiled when everyone quieted down. “Thank you. I just want to say a few things. First, I hope you are having an awesome time! No older people certainly is nice, isn't it? And second, thank you so much for coming to my birthday party! I am really glad that every one of you is here and I want to make sure you have the best time, so don't hesitate to come to me if there is anything at all! Now, dinner will be served, the real one, and then you can all go back to dancing and doing whatever!” She gave a small laugh and then sat back down in her chair as waitresses and waiters came out of the kitchen doors, one by one serving food to everyone.

They were so many that it literally took five minutes to get every single guest a plate and a glass of champagne. And the food looked delicious. Steak with a good looking sauce and pasta, nicely put on the plate with some toppings here and there. I inhaled the scent of the warm food as much as I could and when everyone was served, we could dig in. And that's exactly what I did.

I ate worse than Noah, like a freaking pig. He and Mason kept laughing at me, food dropping out of their mouths as unexpected laughter came because of my behavior. Arianna stared at me with an amused face and Aaron chuckled every now and then. Hayley smirked at me, shaking her head.

“Samantha, you are the manliest chick I have ever met,” she said. Noah almost choked.

He pointed at me.

“See! What did I say at the hospital?” he said after a few coughs. I gaped at him.

“I love my food! What's wrong with that, people? Come on! What is this world we live in?!” I asked them dramatically, trying to swallow it all down before opening my mouth.