What's That Supposed To Mean? - 31

HEEEY!! Love your comments on the previous chapter, THANK YOU <3

And ofcourse the comments that come on the other chapters as well, thank you to you too. Its amazing how happy I get whenever I get a mail that says "Wattpad: New Comment On..." :D So thank you. School sucks! Yep, we have a couple of tests before we get our one week "Fall break" as we call it here... Does America have that too? Its like a month before Christmas break and so, but ANYWAYS...

Chapter 31 right here, hope you'll like it. Im thinking alot about "Alpha Mate, Check..." sequel these days.. I have to get on with it but I have nothing in my head? Lol, as always haha, anyways, hope you'll enjoy. Big love to all you awesome readers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31

Samantha Riley

The door opened and in walked the Alpha with no other than... Liz Warren. My eyes almost popped out of my head but I held myself. I could not let any emotions show or they'd think they had succeeded. Liz Warren didn't make me scared, but she made me confused and surprised. Why this woman would turn on her “old friends” so easy was a big question but by now I knew not to trust people. And her son. Ugh, I felt disgusted for going out with him.

I simply sat there, watching them come towards me and standing in front of the cage. Liz looked smug. What a bitch. I was sure that Liz had contacted this Alpha and not the other way around. How could she ever get help if she didn't have a pack to help her?

“Hi, Liz,” I said, smiling sweetly. I flipped my sarcasm button on and said, “Nice hair.”

She just smirked evilly at me, knowing that I was playing. Looking at me like she was one step ahead. Please, bitch, you're going down and you don't even know it. I'm just saying; people should now not to mess with Riley's and especially Black's.

One thing these people didn't know, though.... They didn't know that Liz's exhusband and son had contacted me and informed me about everything Liz had planned. Ha... who's one step ahead now?

“Hello Samantha,” she said in a calm, smug voice. Oh if she only knew. I didn't have a plan but I just knew that something was being planned as we speak and that these people were already losing.

“What's up? What stupid things have you done now, Lizzie?”

“I'm Liz to you,” she spat, still calm, still smug.

“Nah. You're what I want you to be.”

“Are you sure you still want this young girl to your son?” the man, the Alpha of this pack, asked her, glaring at me. Aha, he just busted her plan and he didn't even know it. I didn't pretend I didn't know, there was no use. If she knew that I knew, that's when she would be scared. And that's what I wanted.

She threw a hateful look at him, her nostrils flaring.

“Shut up, you fool!” she hissed. She looked at me, obviously waiting for my reaction about the spilled secret. I just smirked, my arms crossed over my chest as I leaned back against the cage.