What's That Supposed To Mean? - 34

Hope you read my message! :)

Don't have anything else to add here so, ENJOY! Let me know if its good or bad :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34

The next morning, I woke up with a weird exhausting yet good feeling. I was in Noah's bed but he wasn't there. I looked around in the room, wondering where he was on a morning? He usually slept more than me. I pushed myself up and swung my legs down, my feet touching the soft carpet. I yawned, stretching my arms. God, I was so tired.

The door opened and Noah walked in smiling, a five years old ecstatic look on his face.

“It's so cool,” he said, “I actually felt it when you woke up. These mate stuff are getting better and better.”

I chuckled. “What time is it?”

“Um...” he looked down on his wrist. “Five.”

I stared at him. “As in five in the morning or five in the afternoon...?”

“Afternoon. You slept more than me this time. A miracle.” He grinned as he put his hands in his front pockets. I gaped at him.

I had slept this long?! No wonder I felt exhausted. I must've been really tired to sleep this many hours. But the problem was that whenever I slept for longer than usual, I was kind of tired throughout the day. I stood up, rubbing my eyes.

“I'll be right back,” I mumbled, going straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before going back to Noah and hugged him from behind. I rested my face on his back, groaning. “I want sleep.”

He chuckled, turning around in my arms.

“More sleep?”

I nodded, my face against his chest now, my eyes shut. I felt so sleepy.

“Then go to sleep,” he said, kissing the top of my head. I shook my head, pulling back a little.

“I haven't made breakfast for you guys. Did you eat?”

“Sam, I think we'll manage breakfast without you. Though, your food is better. Always,” he added quickly, laughing. I grinned.

“Of course it is. Guys can't live without girls, sugar,” I said in a Texas accent as I walked back to the bed.

“Ha! Girls can't live without guys, babe. Not the other way around.”

“Please, if this world had no females, you'd all go crazy. You wouldn't survive. It's not in the nature for a man to live without a woman.”