What's That Supposed To Mean? - 32

HEYYYYYYYY!

Thank you for the awesome comments, votes, likes, fannings and soooo on! I love the support, I really do. Without you guys, I probably would give up a loooong time ago. But I haven't and I thank YOU for that. Though, I must say:

Every chapter might not be so good, lol, it's getting boring already. I dont have much to write about but thats because its coming to an end sooon... I then have to work on the sequel to "Alpha Mate, Check..." so thats quite some work because I have to rewrite pretty much everything I have written there on my computer -.-' 

Anywhoooo... hope you like it, be honest and show your awesome support! LOVE YOU!

BTW!!! read pleaaaaaase :D --------- The last chapter (31) came out weird. It's supposed to be longer?! But anyways, I've cut that missing part out and put it into the beginning of Chapter 32, which is coming now, in case you think something is weird or anything! So, here it is! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32

Then I stopped in my tracks, my eyes on something unbelievable. Was that-? Is that-? Like, seriously? I wanted to kiss them for this cave room or whatever and thank the builder for that small window a few feet away from me. They obviously didn't count on me seeing this or even coming all the way to this back.

I moved quickly over to the window and pulling myself up with all my strength, I swung my leg up and out through it, hearing the running footsteps of the big guys. I didn't exactly know if it was them but noone else knew I had run away. Unless they told the others and they were now all running after me. I didn't care though, I found a way out and I was running the heck out of here!

I swung my other leg over and threw myself out, straight into the woods somewhere. I got up and without a glance back, I shifted and ran.

(END OF CHAPTER 31, ORIGINALLY)

I had been running for over two hours. I think. It went pretty fast but I had neither a clock or anything that showed the time on me so I had to guess. It went fast but it had been quite a while. Now I didn't know where I was since I had just run off somewhere. But I was on someones territory. Or I was close; I could feel the werewolves and that this belonged to someone else. Still in my wolf form, I walked carefully and quietly through the trees and bushes and stopped when I saw a big one floor house. The lights inside shone brightly in contrast to the now darker sky and I wondered who could be living here. I tried to think of another pack living here in this town but nothing came up.

Then I was attacked.

For the hundreth time in my life, it seemed like. I felt a bit pissed off because of that and immediately took defense and bit back. I got the neck of the werewolf in my mouth and it whined but struggled back. Another wolf jumped forward and growled at me, jumping on me. I let go of the other wolf, growling as loud as I could and tried pushin them both off as I clumsily backed away. We stood there now, two light haired werewolves staring at me and growling. One was a male and the other was a female.

Who are you? I thought to myself, not knowing if I should stop my defense mode. I sighed, battling myself but in the end stopped growling and bent my head down a little, my eyes on them. This was a sign of defeat or that I didn't want them any harm.