What's That Supposed To Mean? - 43

Chapter 43!

Thanks for all the support!!

P.S

I seriously dont understand my humor in this story. I dont know what you think but I think it really sucks, lmfao! Anyway, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 43

This time I woke up the right way. The sun was up, the sky was bright and blue and the smell of pancakes filled my nose. Who could say no to that? But on the other hand... sleep and Noah was perfect. And his scent was delicious, just like the pancakes.

I groaned.

“What?” Noah asked, his morning voice husky and low. See? How could I choose?

“I'm debating whether to go down and eat pancakes or stay here with you,” I explained, talking against the pillow, my words muffled.

“That should be easy.”

“Mm.. you're right. See you later.”

I pushed myself up to go, only to be pulled back down. I laughed, hugging his bare torso. How he had gotten his shirt of, I don't know or care, all I knew was how soft his skin was and how I loved my hands on his muscly chest.

“I hate you,” he mumbled into his pillow, his arm holding me there.

“Feeling's mutual, babe,” I said, shutting my eyes, ready for more sleep.

“OKAY, RISE AND SHINE SLEEPYHEADS!”

Now here's what happened that same second that Jacob decided to kick down the door and shout on top of his lungs:

Noah got so startled that he fell down on the floor, the sheets following him, and then hit his head but not only that, he decided to take me down with him and so I fell down, on top of him first and then I rolled off of him and to the floor. Now we were stuck in these stupid sheets on the floor.

Oh right, and that's when Jacob decided it would be fun to laugh like a fucking hyena.

“JACOB!” Noah roared, making me feel like the entire house just shook. Wait- Jacob? Jacob!!!

“JACOB!” I screamed in happiness. Noah and I both tried to get out of the sheets and up on our legs and as soon as we were, Jacob ran out, limping, and down the stairs, as fast as he could with his leg that was wrapped in a bandage.

“Jake, wait up, I want to hug you!” I shouted as he ran out through the front door, Noah and I after him.

“Jake, I'm going to kill you!” Noah yelled.