What's That Supposed To Mean? - 36

Hey guys! 

It is CHAOS out here, snow storms and everything lol! Didn't and COULDN'T go to school today, nothing worked, no buses, no trains no nada! But, anyways, here's another chapter that I hope you will enjoy and honestly tell me what you think about!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36

The next morning, I woke up and felt so tired that I couldn't even move. As soon as my eyes were shut again, I couldn't even open them. I fell asleep.

I woke up, blinking at the light that was directed to my eyes. It was the sun from the window. I couldn't tell whether it was cold or not outside but I guessed the first one. It was getting colder and colder it seemed. I groaned, rubbing my eyes. Just as I sat up, Noah came barging in to the room. I jumped at the sudden burst.

“Good, you're up!” he said excitedly, glowing almost. “My dad's awake, we're going.”

It took me a second to understand and register what came out of his mouth and when I did, my mouth fell open.

“He's awake?! Uncle John is awake?!”

“Yes! The doctor just called! ” he was grinning like a fool and I jumped out of the bed and into his arms, squeezing him into me. Happiness filled me and Noah's joy was practically radiating from him. “You're coming right?”

“Of course I'm coming! I'm just gonna get ready,” I said, running around his room, collecting my clothes. “I can't believe this! Finally!”

“I know, I'm nervous.”

The sudden change of his tone stopped me and I turned around to look at him. He was biting his bottom lip, his eyes worried. Noah was never one to look vunerable or weak or scared. Now he just... he looked like all three of them. I dropped all my clothes on his bed and walked over to him, taking his face in my hands. He really was nervous.

“Why are you nervous?” I asked him calmly, putting my hands on his waist now. He looked around the room, thinking.

“Because... we talked to him. Well, you talked to him. And he's never... I've changed, you know? When we got together, I changed. And he didn't really get to see that. Now he knows. And I don't know how to behave around him.”

“Take one day at a time, Noah, don't stress it,” I said. “Be you, show him you've changed into a better person and let him know that you love him even if it's not with words.”

He nodded, staring back into my eyes. “Thank you.”

I only smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

“Now let me get ready before Mason kicks my ass.”

Noah grinned and nodded, letting me go. I hurried into the shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face, combing my hair like an idiot. I ran back to his closet and went to the shelf with my clothes. I put on a pair of black skinnies and a grey tshirt, pulling my hair up into a messy bun. I didnt bother with make up or anything, only a little deodorant and perfume and I was out. I ran downstairs where they were all waiting for me, dressed and ready to go.