What's That Supposed To Mean? - 27

Chapter 27

“Good day, who am I speaking to?” a male voice asked.

“This is Samantha Riley. Who is this?”

“You are Billy Riley's daughter?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I am calling to update you on Mr. Black.” My heart started to beat faster and faster. The Black brothers and my father were all staring at me, waiting. “Mr Black's health has been changing. I am very glad to say that he is getting better, and fast as well. I don't want to make any assumptions but he is recovering as we speak.”

I let out a breath of relief, a thankful smile on my face. I felt my eyes watering.

“Thank you, Doctor. Are we allowed to visit?”

“Absolutely, visiting hours end at six o'clock.”

“Thank you.”

I put down the phone and smiled at the brothers. Their faces changed immediately.

“He's recovering,” I said, smiling. They all let out breaths of relief together and smiled at each other. Mason rubbed his face.

“Okay, we're going. Everyone get ready, we're leaving in twenty.”

Everyone walked away to their rooms and Noah and I stood there. I smiled at him and he just shut his eyes, a serene look on his face. My heart was beating happily for him; I could see how much this whole thing had affected him. I walked over to him and put my arms around him.

“He's going to be alright, Noah,” I said. His arms made their way around my waist and he nodded against my shoulder.

“I am so relieved,” he said, chuckling. I nodded.

“I know.” I pulled back, his face in my hands. “I'm gonna go home and get dressed, I'll be back in ten.”

“No, I'll go with you,” he said, taking my hand.

“I'll be right back!! I'm going home to get ready!” I called out to whoever was listening and walked out with Noah. We went over to my house and up to my room.

He sat down on my bed while I walked over to my closet and looked for clothes.

I brought out a pair of black skinny jeans and a marine blue tshirt, just casual and comfortable. I undressed in front of him, smiling as I stood there in my underwear. Noah looked me up and down and before I knew it, he was pressing me against the wall, breathing hard.

“I want you right now,” he growled huskily.