What's That Supposed To Mean? - 7

I love all your comments and votes! Thank you so much!

And thank you for reading my story!

Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 7

I finished my breakfast and went to the living room, looking out through the windows. It was a beautiful day. Almost everyone were outside, mostly kids. Suddenly, out of nowhere, came Leo and Theo, scaring the hell out of me as they jumped in front of the window from outside. I laughed after my heart almost jumped out and went to the front door to open.

“You guys are idiots,” I said, laughing.

“Always have,” Leo said.

“Always will,” Theo finished.

These twins, I thought, shaking my head in amusement.

“So, what’s up today?” I asked as we all entered the living room and sat down.

“Not much. We’re going into town to watch a movie or something. Want to join?” Theo asked. I shook my head.

“No, but thanks. I’m going to take it easy today. Where are your brothers?”

“Right here!”

I watched in surprise as Mason, Jacob, Caleb and Tresh all walked in with smiles and sat down. They managed to make some room for everyone and I laughed at the situation.

“Hello guys,” I said, laughing. “Nice of you to visit.”

“We’re bored,” Jacob said, chuckling. “You were the first thing we thought of.”

“Oh shut up,” I mumbled. “None of you have plans today?”

“I do,” Mason said. “I’m going to Hayley’s today. I’m going to stay there one or two days. These two,” he pointed at the twins,” are going to the movies and hopefully won’t come home too late. The rest are staying I guess.”

“No, I’m out somewhere, too,” Jacob said, frowning. “But-“

“You have no friends,” I said quickly, all of us laughing. “I know. It’s sad.”

“Of course you know how it feels. You don’t have any friends either.”

“I wonder what you all are doing in my house,” I said, looking around thoughtfully. Jacob chuckled and threw a pillow at me. I grinned.

We hung out at my place for an hour, all of us, and then they left. Caleb and Tresh were going to stay home, Jacob called some friends and went out, the twins did the same and Mason left to his mate. But before he left, he came back to my place. I opened the front door after the knock.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I forgot to ask,” he said. “It’s about Noah. Nothing’s going on, right? Tell me he’s not making your life hell again? I’m going to break his bones.”

“No, no,” I said, chuckling. “We’re fine, trust me. Some issues still but we’re fine. We’re older now, we can handle it.”