What's That Supposed To Mean? - 46

HERE IT COMES!

Thank you so much for the amazing support, I love and appreciate you all!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 46

Arianna had been right; dancing to the good music was really fun. I had danced for pretty much almost three hours – I had to take a few pauses, though – with Ari, Hayley, Lillian, Stephanie, Ramona and Alyssa, the third girl from the “new pack.” There were many others dancing as well and we all moved around to the music, dancing and laughing with each other. Max and the twins and Mason were on the dancefloor, shaking their asses like never before, making us all laugh at their moves. Max was giving it his all and that was what made me laugh even more.

I had no idea where the rest were, but at the moment, I didn't really have any interest in that. I was having too much fun to care and all I could think about was drinking water now. I felt dehydrated after dancing so much. I excused myself, yelling over the loud music.

“I'm going to the bar!” I screamed in Arianna and Hayley's faces. They nodded, looking high as they continued to dance. I laughed, hurrying away from the dancefloor. I walked over to the bar and smiled at the guy. “Water, please.”

“Coming right up,” he said with a grin.

I felt a hand on my ass and the first feeling was shock and anger at who would do that but it was replaced in a split second by amusement and knowing that it couldn't be anyone else than my one and only Noah. If it had been someone else, my mate would probably have seen to it that that someone would not have his hands anymore.

I grinned, looking over my shoulder, my eyes landing on his handsome good-looking face.

“Hi baby,” I said, happy to finally see him. “You having fun?”

He came to my side and we faced each other. He pulled me close, hugging me. A groan escaped his lips and I chuckled. Was he drunk?

“You smell so good,” he whispered.

“It's called perfume,” I commented, holding my laughter. He shook his head, his skin against my bare shoulder giving me goosebumps.

“No,” he whispered huskily. “It's you. It's your scent.”

I could hear him inhale and felt his lips on my neck, softly pressing against my skin. I shut my eyes, smiling. I opened them again, aware of the fact that we were in public and that if I didn't think about that, Noah wouldn't either.

The bartender put my glass on the counter and I smiled thankfully, pulling back a little from Noah. I smirked at him.

“Are you drunk?”

“Maybe... but, not as much as you think.” He looked at me casually but somehow creepily. “I'm just horny.”