one

🤍 Silascruz and 23,623 others

Stellacruz: y'all see how he treats me?

Ashtonlowery: you have it bad, don't you?
Stellacruz: can you beat him up for me?

Codychristian: what'd you do this time?
Stellacruz: nothing!

Dylansprayberry: like you don't bully me
Stellacruz: I'm perfect

Silascruz: I miss you sis
Stellacruz: I miss you too bro :((

Tap to load further comments

———————

"You're such a fucking liar." Dylan laughed as he sat in his trailer.

A month ago, I never thought I would be this close to Dylan Sprayberry.

When I came here to film, I got assigned to do his character makeup.

So whenever you see him in wolf form, it's all me. Ashton got assigned to do Cody Christian so that naturally made us four close.

It's really hard being away from Silas. But I just have a couple months left.

Ashton and I got an apartment together so when we're not on set, we're spending a lot of time there.

Cody and Dylan like coming over to watch movies with us.

When I first came here, it was crazy being around all the stars like Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Posey, and Cody Christian.

I was so nervous to talk to O'Brien but we've talked a lot. He's so welcoming and nice.

Out of the whole cast, I'm closest to Shelley, Dylan, and Cody.

I don't want a relationship right now. Not after he who shall not be named. Only Ashton knows what happened and I still don't want to talk about it.

"Says you." I reply to Dylan as he laughs. We both sit on his couch as we pull our phones out.

It wasn't quiet long after that. Ashton and Cody Christian came in. They were always together.

"Well, there goes our silence." Dylan teased with me. I snickered as they sat down in the chairs.

They were both looking over at us with the same look. So I don't know what they're planning.

"What do you guys think about going out this weekend?" Ashton asked straight to the point.

I looked over at Dylan. They usually get Sunday's off so we could get off Saturday night.