two

🤍 Samgolbach and 782,752 others

Colbybrock: can't wait for you guys to see this!!

                         Comments are disabled

————————

                         //COLBY'S POV//

I was currently doing a podcast with Jack and Jack. I keep distracting myself. But that happens a lot recently.

Ever since I broke up with Stella, my mental health has dropped super low.

All I can think about is Stella. And she's in Atlanta, with Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey.

I shouldn't have broken up with her. I regret it to this day. It's weird not talking to her.

For over a year, I talked to her every day. Even when I was in Chernobyl and Australia, I still talked to her.

So this month and a half has been pretty lonely. I tried texting her the next day to apologize, but she didn't answer.

Turns out she blocked me. She even blocked me on Instagram. I totally deserve it though.

I've even tried to text to Nate and Silas even though they came over to my house and hit me.

Nate got a couple hits in before Silas and Sam pulled him away.

I deserve it to what I did to Stella. I was so worried about our relationship, I just pushed her away.

I've been trying to distract myself but it's hard. Sam had the good idea of doing an America tour so we're going to do that.

It's been a couple years since we've done a tour and we've grown a lot since then.

When we last went on tour, we could still go exploring.

But since we're into paranormal, we're going to be paranormal vidoes while we travel.

We're announcing it this Sunday so I'm excited for that. "What was the craziest place you both went to?" Johnson asked.

I looked at Sam as he looked at me. "Probably Queen Mary because that's the one that started everything." Sam explained.

I nodded my head in agreement. "That happened years ago and I still remember it vividly." I speak into the microphone.

We actually stayed on the podcast for over an hour. When we ended it, I started stretching.

Johnson and Sam were talking so Gilinsky looked over at me.

"Hey, man. I heard about you and Stella. I'm sorry, dude." He frowns. Every time someone brings her up, my heart skips a beat.