twelve

I've been anxious for most of the day. It's almost noon and I've been here since five in the morning.

Colby texted me about an hour ago saying he woke up.

Dylan walked over towards me since they weren't filming. Under the makeup, I could tell he was worried about me.

"You still worried about Colby?" He asked. I explained it to him this morning about how the boys came over to my house.

I did it while I was doing his makeup. I nodded my head while looking away. "He seemed pretty shaken up this morning." I remember back.

He sighed next to me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. So I know it must be bad. "Are you sure it isn't a prank or something?" He asked.

I know he doesn't believe any of that stuff. Especially the ghost technology.

I shake my head. "I was with them when they did it for the Conjuring. They were the same way." I admitted towards him.

I still remember how their faces looked when they came up from the basement. And they looked just like they did this morning.

I know that stuff is real knowing I saw something. "I just don't want you getting hurt by him again." He spoke softly.

I could tell he was being serious. "Something seems off about him though. He seems different." I speak out loud.

It was true. He does seem different. "I don't know. Just be careful, okay?" He asked sweetly.

They called him up to film so he stood up while looking at me.

"I still have my guard up. He's not going to hurt me again." I half joke. He smiled as he gave me a thumbs up.

He went to where he was supposed to be to film. I watch him for the next couple of hours.

They spent it working on the fight scene, but it's going to take awhile to film.

As I waited for them, I scrolled through Instagram. I decided to post something.

                    🤍 silascruz and 25,221 others

Stellacruz: missing my brother :((

Silascruz: I miss you too :((
Stellacruz: can you FaceTime?

Natetrevino: I miss picking on you
Stellacruz: I honestly miss it too

Ericawelch: I miss our girls night :(
Stellacruz: I do too :((

Lizamaynard: I miss you and Ashton
Stellacruz: we miss you too