thirteen

The past couple of weeks have been a little weird. I'm friends with Sam and Colby again.

Sam has been giving me updates of Colby, letting me know if he's better or not.

Filming is where it's at the big climax fight scene so we've been getting a lot of night shoots.

Every time I get a message from Colby, Dylan gets all weird and tense. He's been acting strange since our fight.

And I hate it. We were so close a few weeks ago. And now I feel like he barely wants to talk to me.

Colby might be the most normal thing in my life right now, which is weird.

I can tell he's starting to open up a little bit. He explains some things that I missed during the two and a half months.

It was actually nice catching up with him a little bit. We don't text all day, every day, we just text whenever I get the chance.

He realizes I get busy and I can't bring my phone everywhere on set.

We were currently on set, watching the beginning of this end fight scene.

It was going to take a couple weeks to film since there's a lot of parts that go into it.

The whole thing starts because of Liam, Dylan's character.

Since he thinks Scott lied to him, he decided to work on his own.

He figures out who the bad guy is and asks them to talk.

Theo, Cody's character figures out what he's doing and tells everyone.

So they're out trying to stop him in case something happens. Dylan is talking to them, line for line.

"Liam! Get away!" Tyler yelled in character. Liam turned around right as the enemy threw his choice of weapon.

The knife that's made from silver goes into his stomach. Well, it will when it's edited.

Dylan grabs his stomach where it's supposed to go and gasps. He turns to Tyler with fear in his eyes as Tyler runs to him.

Right as Dylan falls into Tyler's arms, Jeff calls cut. They broke character almost instantly which made me smile.

It's been amazing being with so many talented people. You can tell how much they love it and how hard they work for it.

They did it a couple more times before they were fully done. When they called cut for the last time, I went to the trailer.

I wanted to talk to Dylan. I hate this awkward part between us. When he walked in, he instantly looked at me.

I could see his demeanor change. "Hey, can we talk?" I ask hopefully.

His blue eyes flash towards me as he sat down. "Of course. I've actually been meaning to talk." That caught me off guard.

"You can go first if you want." I wanted to hear what he had to say.

He took a deep breath while taking his shirt off. "I shouldn't have been acting the way that I have. It's childish." He spoke.

I could tell he was being genuine. "I just don't fully trust Colby so I don't want you getting hurt again." He admitted.

"Dylan, it's okay to be worried about me. I've just missed you so much. Other than Ashton, you're my best friend on set." I truthfully tell him.

He nodded his head towards me as I speak to him. It's true though. He keeps me sane on set.