seven

I've been sick most of the day. I went to the doctor with Dylan and they confirmed I had the flu.

Ashton is just now starting to feel better so he's slowly working his strength back into his body.

They gave Cody and Dylan the day off to stay home since they're not filming any scenes.

Dylan is currently over, helping me whenever I need it. I've tried to tell him that I've been okay but he doesn't want to listen.

We were laying in my bed, watching tv, when Ashton walked in.

"I'm going to town to eat with Cody. You two need anything?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"A milkshake sounds good." I try to tell him. Dylan shook his head and told him no for the both of us.

Ashton laughed as he shook his head. "Just text me if you change your mind." And with that, he walked away.

"Why can't I have a milkshake?" I ask pouting towards him.

"You're congested as shit, it'll just make you feel worse." He laughed at me. He did have a point.

I just roll my eyes as I look back at the tv. "You owe me." I complain.

We were watching The Office since it's one of our favorite shows to watch together.

As we watched, Dylan went to make himself coffee. Ever since I told him about Colby, I feel like I don't have to hold back anymore.

Dylan told me he thinks he's a douche for what he did. I showed him the music video to see what he thought of it.

I could tell it angered him. When he came back into the room, he had a coffee and it actually looked good.

I took a picture of him since he did look a little cute in the moment.

            🤍 Dylansprayberry and 43,632 others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🤍 Dylansprayberry and 43,632 others

Stellacruz: he promised he'll take care of me but won't make me a milkshake

Tylerposey58: lil bean
Stellacruz: a cute bean

Shelleyhennig: this is precious
Stellacruz: just look at him 🥺

Silascruz: I ship this
Stellacruz: shut it

Natetrevino: ayo, single?
Dylansprayberry: you hitting on me, stud?

Dylansprayberry: damn I look good
Stellacruz: you're looking better than me

Half Hearted || Colby Brock जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें