fourteen

I was so happy to be getting this week off. Don't get me wrong, I love being on set.

It can just be draining sometimes. If it's draining for me, I can't imagine how the actors feel.

I've been up for a few hours. I was trying to get back on being awake during the day for when we get back.

It was currently noon and I was hanging out on the couch with Ashton. It was nice just sitting here and taking everything in.

As we sat there, the doorbell rang. I looked at Ashton confused. I didn't think Cody and Dylan were coming over today.

"You gonna get that?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. "Why do I have to get that?" I ask defensively.

The doorbell rang again. "Just go get it, Stella." He groaned. I didn't feel like arguing.

So I just get up. I walk over to the door to open it. When I did, I was shocked.

When I opened the door, I was not expecting to see three familiar faces.

"You gonna let us in or are you just going to stare at us in shock?" Nate asked while laughing.

It brought me back into reality so I nodded. "What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I ask as Nate, Silas, and Erica walked in.

I look at Ashton to see he had a knowing look on his face.

"Well, we heard from a little bird that you were homesick so we figured we could bring the home to you." Erica smiled towards me.

They explained to me how Shelley messaged them on Instagram and told them everything and how I have the week off.

They booked the next flight and came out here. And I couldn't be happier because of it.

I look over at Ashton to see he was smiling. "Did you know about this?" I ask still shocked.

He shrugged while standing up. "Why do you think I wanted you to open the door?" It makes sense now.

I'm honestly so happy Shelley did this. I feel like here recently, I've been in a rut.

I saw Sam and Colby again, Dylan was upset with me for a couple of days, and I was homesick.

I look at them with a grin plastered on my face. "How long are you guys here for?" I ask curious.

"Nate and I will be here for the week but Erica has to fly out Tuesday night since she has school Wednesday." Silas explained.

It's Saturday. Erica apologized for it but I told her it was okay.

I'm just happy I get to see her. "What do you guys have planned for tonight?" Nate smirked towards us.

"Probably nothing, why?" Ashton asked confused. I had no idea what Nate had planned.

"I was thinking of drinking and celebrating that the gang is back together." It actually didn't sound bad.

I haven't drank in awhile. And it'll be a good stress reliever. I was totally down for it.

We all agreed to it so we all planning it out. Ashton, Erica, and Nate were going to go get alcohol while Silas and I stay home.

We all hang out for about an hour and a half, but the three left, leaving us two here.

I couldn't believe how much my brother changed. He shaved his facial hair and his hair was a little shorter.

He seems happy too. "How's Liza?" He started blushing when I asked.