six

🤍 Dylansprayberry and 34,522 others

Stellacruz: someone's gotta make him look good

                    Codychristian: you're so mean
                          Stellacruz: I speak facts

                     Dylansprayberry: my boyfriend!!
                           Stellacruz: I ship it

                     Natetrevino: working hard!
                         Stellacruz: not hard enough

                     Lizamaynard: he's so pretty
                          Codychristian: thanks ;)
                             Silascruz: hey now

Tap to load further comments

———————

I've felt a lot of better ever since I told Dylan about Colby. He's been extra sweet to me recently.

I told him that he's going on tour and coming to Atlanta so that's why I've been on edge.

That Sunday after putt putt, Ashton got sick and he's sadly still sick. Jeff told him he can have the next couple of days off since he's been working hard.

While he's at home resting, I'm working on Cody and Dylan's makeup. Thank goodness I wasn't working on wolf makeup.

Since Tyler Hoechlin is sick too and couldn't do his scene with Dylan, they're doing Cody and Sprayberry.

When I fix Cody's makeup and fake sweat, I go back out of frame.

I give Sprayberry a thumbs up as he flashes me a heart. I roll my eyes as I sit down.

They do the scene for a couple of hours, which I watch.

Whenever they get done, it was almost ten pm. They said we could leave if we wanted to do they went to their trailer to change.

I know they're exhausted. I texted Ashton to see if he needed anything and he said he needed some more tissues.

He went to the doctor and he has the flu. "Any plans?" Dylan asked when he walked out the trailer.

"Taking care of Ashton since he has the flu." I pout. I feel bad for leaving him home for most of the day.

But he told me he was going to be fine. We all walk to our cars as Dylan sighs.

"Text me if you need any help." Dylan sweetly tells me.

"Thanks, Dylan." He gives me a reassuring smile. I look over towards Cody.