nine

He looked a lot different from when I last saw him back in June.

He has dark circle's under his eyes and he looked a little slimmer. He had on joggers and his merch.

Merch that I used to own too. "Stella?" He spoke sadly.

He sounded really upset. I swallowed my pride as I grabbed onto Dylan's hand.

Last time I saw Colby in person, he was breaking up with me. Dylan laced our fingers together which made me instantly calm down.

"Let's go." I coldly speak. Dylan looks at Colby up and down before walking away from him.

I've been so busy with everything, I totally forgot that he was coming to Atlanta for a few days for his tour.

I feel like I couldn't focus on anything as we walked back to Dylan's car.

I thought I was doing well. But when I looked into his eyes, his ocean blue eyes, a shit ton of memories came back into my mind.

"Stella, are you okay?" Dylan spoke softly. I look over towards him as we get into the car.

"I think so. Can I stay over at your house tonight?" I really don't want to be alone. I know Ashton is asleep so he can't talk.

Dylan nodded his head. "Of course." We drove over to his apartment as I think about everything. I knew Colby was coming to Atlanta.

But I never thought I was going to bump into him. Atlanta is a big city. That's my luck though.

I can't get over how different he looked. He looks like he hasn't ate.

He hasn't slept either, I can tell. I've never seen him look that bad. "Stella." Dylan spoke up.

I turned to look over towards him. I could see the worry on his face. He was holding the steering wheel tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I sigh, not knowing what to say. "I just have a lot on my mind." I explain.

He sighed as he glanced over towards me. He removed his right hand and laced his fingers within mine.

I could feel myself start to blush a little bit. "You know you can talk to me right?" He asked as I nodded.

He said for so long that he couldn't live without me. If so, why isn't he dead? Why is he still breathing?

That would be a good song actually. If he can write a song about me, why not write about him?

When we get to his apartment, we sit his things down. I look around and sigh.

"I'm going to shower. I'll lay some clothes out for you." He informs me. I make sure to thank him as he went to grab clothes.

A few minutes later, he went to his bathroom. I went to change into his room. He had out sweats and a band shirt for me.

They were a little big for me but I didn't mind. I sit on my bed and scroll through my phone.

I texted Ashton to bring me a bag of clothes so I could change. He won't see it til the morning so hopefully he does.

"You say you can't live without me, then why aren't you dead yet? Why are you still breathing?" I sing to myself.

I could feel myself get tired. I lay down as I scroll through Instagram. I see a post Kat posted and take a deep breath.

I'll admit, I miss the girls. I don't get a lot of girl time anymore. As you can tell, I'm a part of the boys.

I miss Jake's chaotic energy too. Hell I miss almost everyone. I could feel a few tears run down my face as I sit up.