eight

🤍 codychristian and 34,222 others

Stellacruz: finally over the flu  

                      Ericawelch: you're gorgeous!
                           Stellacruz: omg that's you

                      Dylansprayberry: wow......
                           Stellacruz: I'm hot right?

                     Codychristian: glad to see you again
                           Stellacruz: you too, dork

                      Shelleyhennig: teach me your ways
                           Stellacruz: no you

Tap to load further comments

————————

Todays my first day back on set since I got sick. I got sick on Tuesday and it's now Monday.

I was thrilled about being back. When Ashton and I walked into the trailer, the boys started clapping.

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. I've spent too much time away.

"Okay, so what are the plans for today?" I ask looking at them.

"They're working on a scene for Scott and Stiles. We're supposed to be working on choreography and training." Cody explained.

I know next week they're working on a fight scene. We're really close to having half of the movie filmed.

I know a big part we haven't filmed yet is the ending fight scene. There's a lot of parts that's going into it.

Since they don't need us for the day, we're going to help the boys in their training.

We hang out in the trailer for a little bit. But around ten they figured they could start their training.

When we walked in, the trainers were already in there stretching. They notice us walk in but I stay behind.

"Y'all made it! We were about to start stretching if you wanted to join us." And so the boys did.

Ashton and I went to sit against the wall so we could watch. I kept my eyes on Dylan as he stretched.

I never realized how attractive he was. "You're drooling." Ashton laughed at me. I punched him in the shoulder as he laughed.

Dylan glanced back towards us. It was pretty entertaining to watch.

The trainers fake fought each other to show the two what it's supposed to look like. It's gonna take some time to learn but I believe in them.