eighteen

🤍 Colbybrock and 32,272 others

Stellacruz: cast party!!!!!

Comments are disabled

—————————

We finally finished filming. We got done earlier than we thought, but it was really good.

I've been texting Colby with every chance I get. Ever since he got arrested, again, he's been lying low in Los Angles.

They're not allowed to film anything right now so he's been pretty upset. I feel bad for him.

But I'll see him soon. Since we got done filming last week, I've been kinda bored myself.

We can't leave until the cast party, which is tonight. I'm so happy with how everything turned out, I was excited to see everything.

"You ready?" Ashton asked walking into my room. He has on a button down with some dress pants.

I nodded my head so I grab my purse. When I came back to set from bailing out Colby, he seemed worried.

I flew back the next morning from bailing him out, and I had little to no sleep.

My flight was around four in the morning so I landed around seven. I was running on over forty eight hours without sleep.

When I got to the trailer, I laid on the couch and instantly fell asleep. It took forever to get my sleep schedule back to regular.

But after a week and a half, it finally happened. Ashton and I got into the car to head to the venue.

Even though I'm thrilled to be going home, I was going to miss this. I was going to miss being with all the new friends I made.

I mean, yeah we're going to still talk and hang out with each other. We've been together every day for months.

It was a weird feeling. It was kind of bittersweet. "You okay?" Ashton spoke as he drove.

I nodded my head towards him. "I'm just going to miss everyone." I pout. He frowns along with me.

"I am too." When we get to the cast party, we could hear the music playing. I don't know what to expect from this kind of thing.

We walked in to see everyone sitting at tables. I scan the room to find our friends. Ashton nudged my arm and pointed at a table.

I look to see Shelley, Cody, and Dylan at a table. We start heading that way and sit at the table.

I sit in between Shelley and Dylan. As we hung out and talked, Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien came over to us.

"Why aren't you guys partying?" Dylan yelled over the music. I could tell that they were both drunk.

Tyler grabbed Sprayberry and pulled him up. He looked at us in fear which made us laugh.