twenty

🤍 Colbybrock and 34,174 others

Stellacruz: warrior

Natetrevino: damn I see you!
Stellacruz: I'm gonna win!!

Colbybrock: oh damn
Stellacruz: stop drooling

Katrinastuartoffical: you look hot!
Stellacruz: I bet you do too!

Codychristian: call if you get too lit
Stellacruz: I will!

Silascruz: finna get fucked up
Stellacruz: like usual

Tap to load further comments

———————

The party was starting to get crazy. I was currently sitting on the couch talking to Kat and Tara.

Tara apologized several times but I told her it was okay. I wasn't mad anymore since Colby and I are friends again.

We sat on the couch and talked to each other while we drank. It was nice talking to them again.

We talked about set life and how that whole thing went, and they told me things I missed out on.

It was really nice. As we sat there and talked, I could see people walk in. I look to see Erica walking in with Dylan.

I smiled as I looked at the two. I could hear Tara gasp next to me. "Is that Dylan Sprayberry?" She whispered to us.

I'm surprised we could hear what she said knowing it's loud in here. They made their way through the crowd.

When they reached us, a big smile grew on my face. "Where are the drinks?" He bent down to talk to me.

I point towards the kitchen as he nodded. "Great costume by the way." I laugh towards him.

They were dressed like the couple from Beetlejuice. He flips me off as he walks away.

"Hey, guys." Erica greeted while sitting down. Most people would find it weird if their best friend started liking the guy you had a crush on.

But I couldn't be happier for them both. Erica deserves a guy in her life that'll treat her right.

And Dylan is that guy. Yes, I might've has small feelings for him for a moment or two. But I don't think it would've worked.

Not with Colby in my life. The past couple of weeks, Colby and I have been getting close again.

I think the whole me flying to bail him out brought us closer than ever.