three

I walk into the makeup trailer exhausted. It was currently four in the morning and I had to do Shelley's makeup.

We went out Saturday and it was so much fun. We spent most of yesterday hungover and chilling at the apartment.

And now it's Monday and they're filming scenes with Ian and Shelley. Her makeup artist is still sick so I'm filling in.

"Hey girl." She smiled towards me. Ashton is going back to sleep in the boys trailer.

He didn't have to do Cody's makeup since they're not filming any of his scene's today.

I don't think they're doing Dylan and Tyler's scenes until later around four.

"You doing Dylan's makeup later today?" She asked making conversation.

"I might touch up his face but I'm not doing his wolf makeup." I explain.

I give her light makeup knowing her character rarely wore it.

When I finish her makeup, they came and did her hair. "I'll see you later, good luck filming."

I go into the boys trailer to see Ashton was still awake, scrolling through his phone.

"I thought you were asleep." I laughed while sitting down. Tyler and Dylan weren't coming until another few hours.

Ashton looked up at me seriously. I look at him confused. "I have something to tell you." I could feel my heart pick up.

I waited for him to say something. "Apparently Sam and Colby are going on tour in a few weeks." I hated hearing that.

"And they're coming to Atlanta." My heart lurched in my chest. He showed me the picture so I could look.

They're coming August twenty-seventh. That's in exactly a month. "They're coming here in a month?" I ask surprised.

He nodded his head so I gave his phone back. "Why do you even follow him still?" I ask curious.

"Someone sent me a screenshot of it." I didn't try to question it. I just can't believe it.

I never would've thought they would've gone on tour. I feel like I'm going to be on edge now.

I'll definitely have to avoid going into town that day. Ever since he told me, I feel like I can't focus.

Before I knew it, Dylan was walking into his trailer. Ashton was asleep on his couch as I scrolled through my phone.

I look at Dylan and smile. "Hey." I put my phone down. We both know Ashton is a deep sleeper so he wouldn't wake.

"Are they doing Shelley and Ian's scenes?" I nodded my head towards him.

He sat his things down as he looked at me. "You okay?" He asked sitting next to me.

Dylan has no idea about Colby and what's happened this past year.

It's not that I don't want to tell him. It's just hard to talk about. I know I'll have to tell him soon.

And I will. "I just didn't sleep well." I half lie. He frowns as his phone dings.

He pulled his phone out to look at the message. "Who is it?" I ask curious.

"Tyler. He wants to run lines." He looked up at me from his phone. "You wanna come help?" Of course I said yes.

A distraction from Colby to read lines with Dylan Sprayberry and Tyler Posey sounded amazing.

I wouldn't know what I'd do without these people. They always know how to cheer me up.

We walk into Tyler's trailer to hear him and Dylan O'Brien laughing.