twenty-six

It's New Year's Eve and I'm excited. I haven't seen the group recently because of the holidays.

Their attorney said they could go down to Kansas for Christmas.

Colby was absolutely thrilled to go down to visit them. I stayed here so I could spend time with my parents.

It's been a chill couple of days. The boys texted in the group chat a couple days ago saying they wanted our group to come over for news years.

And by our group, they mean me, Silas, Erica, Liza, Nate, Jake, Tara, Kat, and even Dylan.

I was excited for tonight. It's been awhile since we've had a group hangout together with just us.

I can't remember the last time we all hung out. I looked at my outfit before leaving the house.

I think it looked good. I grabbed my keys and head over to the boys.

I was going a little bit early so I could have alone time with Colby.

Silas has kept the secret like he promised and I couldn't be more grateful.

If we're hanging out, and someone brings it up, he can casually change the subject.

Colby and I are super thankful for that. When I get to the boys, I walk inside.

I yell out that I was here and I hear footsteps. Colby came out of the kitchen with a big ass smile on his face.

"Well don't you look good." He flirted. I couldn't help but giggle as I got closer to him.

We heard fake gagging come from Sam which made us laugh when I reached them.

We also told Sam knowing that's Colby's best friend and he wouldn't say anything.

He's actually super happy that we're talking again. We told him shortly after we told Silas so it made us feel a little better.

"You know, I love that you two are talking, but if you're gonna flirt don't do in front of me." Sam joked with us.

Colby rolled his eyes at his best friend while I stood next to Colby.

He slithered his arm around my back which makes me smile. It was nice being with them before everyone else showed up.

We weren't going to be drinking tonight, we were just going to hang out.

I think we were going to do a little karaoke but I don't know yet.

As we waited, we thought we could tease them a little bit.

And by them, we meant everyone. Our friends and everyone on Instagram. Sam took the picture for us so we could post it.

Colby said I could post it if I wanted to so I did.