twenty-five

🤍 Colbybrock and 34,720 others

Stellacruz: girls night

                    Lizamaynard: damn we're hot
                        Silascruz: especially you ;)
                           Stellacruz: shut it

                     Shelleyhennig: I wanna come one night
                         Stellacruz: I'll let you know!

         Katrinastuartoffical: sorry I had to leave early
               Stellacruz: I'm just happy you came

                    Ericawelch: I needed this
                           Stellacruz: me too

Tap to load further comments

—————————

Girls day slash night went amazing. Kat couldn't stay the whole time so she only stayed for a couple hours.

I'm still super happy I got to see her. Hell, it was nice spending time with all of them.

We went shopping and then went to eat lunch. Since Kat had to leave, it was now the four of us.

We were sitting in my apartment, gossiping between each other.

Liza is telling us how sweet my brother has been. And Erica wanted to talk about Dylan.

She thought it was strange at first but once she got comfortable with it, it was nice.

"Was it strange because he liked Stella?" Tara asked as we turned to her.

I looked at her with big eyes. Erica's face turned red a little bit. Erica and I haven't really talked about it.

I was nervous about what she was going to say. "No, even if he had major feelings for Stella, it wouldn't have worked." She spoke.

"Hey." I tell her defensively. "No, it's not a bad thing. It's because of your feelings for Colby."

Everyone started making noise while they turned to me. I was feeling red.

"I don't have feelings for Colby." I deny any of their thinking. Yes, we are talking again. But we're not telling anyone yet.

"Girl, you need to stop lying to us." Tara shook her head while looking at me.

"I wasn't here for the whole thing, and I can see you have feelings for homeboy again." Liza spoke up.

They all pointed to her in agreement. "You just need to grow some balls and admit it." We all started laughing.

I know they're annoyed with me denying my feelings for him.

We talk for a little bit, but then we start talking about something else.