five

🤍 Dylansprayberry and 34,543 others

Stellacruz: loving life

Dylansprayberry: ayo who took this
Stellacruz: some weirdo named Dylan

Ericawelch: you look hot!
Stellacruz: thanks bestie!

Codychristian: can't wait to see you!
Stellacruz: we just saw each other

Tap to load further comments

—————————

Last night was the last night shoot for a while. The boys and I have been hanging out today to try to get back on the right sleep schedule.

Tonight, we're all going to Buffalo Wild Wings. And by all of us, I mean us four and Shelley. I think it'll be good to have another girl there.

I spend so much time with the boys, I feel like I don't get enough girl time lately.

"Stella, are you almost ready in there?" Ashton asked banging at my door. I groan as I put my shoes on.

I had on light, high waisted skinny jeans with a white tube top. It was simple but I liked it.

I walked out my room to see Ashton dressed and ready. "Let's go." I smile towards him.

We go to the car since we're meeting everyone there. I was thrilled to have this dinner with them.

I feel like we spend so much time on set, we don't get to do anything else together. It took us ten minutes to get to B Dubs.

When we walk in, Shelley was already at a table. She looked up from her phone and smiled at us.

"Well don't you look cute, Stells." She complimented. I did a few poses for her causing her to laugh.

Even though Shelley is over ten years older than us, Ashton has a big crush on her. He explained how it was just a celebrity crush.

I know it's not though. I just think it's funny because he gets all nervous around her.

I sit across from her so he could sit next to her. I could tell he was mentally flipping me off.

We wait for the last two to come which wasn't too long. I loved having all of us together.

"How has filming been for you two?" Shelley asked Dylan and Cody. Dylan actually looked super good.

It was nice seeing him not in costume and in werewolf form. I turned over to them.

They explained how it's been super well and they've had a lot of scenes together. Shelley explained how her scenes have been going well.