sixteen

🤍 ashtonlowery and 23,912 others

Stellacruz: back on set 😮‍💨

           Dylansprayberry: can't believe it's almost over
                Stellacruz: I don't want to think about it

              Codychristian: stud
                       Stellacruz: you right

                Ashtonlowery: I'm single
                       Stellacruz: let's find you someone

Tap to load further comments

————————

I was so happy whenever Silas, Nate, and Erica got to come and visit.

But I knew they couldn't stay forever. When they left, it hurt a lot honestly. But I knew I'd see them soon.

The past couple of weeks have been pretty stressful. They're working on the final fight scene so I've been having having to apply Shelley's makeup.

Her character makeup artist is on maternity leave so Jeff asked if I could step in, so I said yes.

I didn't have to do much to Dylan other than reapply his blood from his mouth so I had time to do her face.

We were going to be wrapping up filming soon and I was kinda excited.

I was ready to get back to home to California to see everybody.

My birthday is coming up so hopefully we'll have time to celebrate it. My brother and Nate started training for the Dodgers.

Erica is back in school while Liza is trying to find somewhere.

I was currently with Shelley and Dylan as they took their makeup off. All Dylan had to do was lay there in pain.

"This is totally going to stain my face." He shakes his head.

I've been here since four in the morning so I could get things done early. And it's currently almost midnight.

They've been working their asses off. I've barely been on my phone today so I have no idea what's going on in the outside world.

"You should keep the beard like that. It looks good." Shelley teased him.

He just rolled his eyes as I sat on the counter. "So, how are you and Erica?" I smirk towards Dylan.

I know they've been talking. We talked about everything and he did admit to having feelings for me.

But he noticed I didn't have strong feelings for him back, and he was okay with it.

I noticed Erica and Dylan hanging out a lot whenever she was over. And they've been texting a lot.

"Just friends. It's hard when we're doing our own thing." I totally understand that.