twenty-one

I was having a much needed girls night. I can't remember the last time I had one.

Kat and Liza were sitting on the love seat while I sat on the couch with Erica and Tara. We were watching a movie while doing face masks.

"Is it weird living alone?" Erica asked me, making conversation. I know why she's asking.

For most of my life, I was living with someone. My parents, Silas, and then Ashton. And now I'm living on my own.

"It's strange, it's a lot quieter." I laugh a little bit. When I was living with Silas, Nate and Colby were always over.

And when I lived with Ashton we were always on set or watching movies with Cody and Dylan.

It was more chill but I always had someone over to talk to. Now when everyone's busy, I'm just alone.

I know this is Erica's first time living without her parents so she must be thrilled about it.

I miss living with people but it was going to be nice to live on my own.

"I don't know if I can do it after living with Nate and Silas. They're so fucking loud." Erica laughed.

Liza pointed towards her like she agreed. I figured she was going to be sleeping at the townhouse more.

"I thought the same thing with Jake. He'll randomly just scream." We all start laughing.

We started gossiping about the boys and what they were like. I explained how Dylan was chill whenever he would come hang out.

Kat would explain how Sam is super chill too. After realizing it, all of my friends are in relationships but me.

Kat and Sam, Tara and Jake, Liza and my brother, Erica and Dylan. The only single ones are me, Nate, and Colby.

"Would you date Nate, Stella?" Liza asked. I can see why she asked. She's one of the only ones that wasn't here for that.

I scrunch my nose as I shake my head. "Maybe in another life. But no, he's too much of a brother to me." I admit.

She nodded her head like she understands. "You say that, and you two have kissed." Tara laughed.

I threw a pillow at her as Liza looks at me shocked. "When did you two kiss?" She asked shocked.

"It was last summer." I say while shrugging. I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Nate and I were both over it and we moved on. "Was it before or during your relationship with Colby?" She asked.

"I knew Colby but it was before I knew he liked me." Tara and Kat both give me a look.

"You knew Colby liked you, don't even play dumb." Tara called me out.

We all started laughing as they ganged up on me. I loved having this girls night.

We spent it gossiping and just hanging out. They left around ten thirty, leaving me alone.

I was laying on my couch, watching Attack on Titan when I get a phone call.

I see that it was Colby so I answer it and put it on speaker. "Is girls night over?" Colby asked making me pout.

"Yeah, they all left not too long ago." I pause my show so I could talk to him. "I was wondering, do you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

I smiled to myself. Wait why am I smiling to myself? I shouldn't be. I didn't have any plans.

So I naturally agree. He told me he was thinking about going on a hike so I agreed.