Not Like This

Starting off the new year with a...hang

DDLC trigger warning

-----

"I love you." You stated confidently.

Ruby looked at you with shock.

"Eh-?"

Yes. Ruby Rose, your childhood friend. 

And you love her. She is the most important person to you and you wanted to be with her.

Suddenly, Ruby wrapped her arms around you.

"I love you too (y/n). I want to be with you forever." She answered as she held you tight.

You wrapped your arms around her, bringing her even closer. 

(Timeskip a few days later, as Chibi Ruby is trying to tie a noose)

Ruby giggled as she sat on the side of her bed.

Today was going to be her first official date with you, much to her excitement. 

And she was preparing for it. In her lap lay a certain book...

Ninjas of Love, Blake's filthy book whom she borrowed from.

While hanging out with you, Ruby wanted do some of the...things...she read about, with you.

After turning the page, she took a look at the clock and realized she was late for meeting up with you.

She hurriedly placed the book to the side and hopped off the bed.

(Meanwhile...as Chibi (y/n) shaking in bed as he is having night terrors) 

You were sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for your girlfriend. And you weren't alone.

Pyrrha was with you. She had just walked in and decided to make small talk with you before Ruby arrived.

And she was concerned with an observation.

"Are you alright?"

You tried your best to look good for your upcoming date, but her question most likely was directed to your visible eyebags. 

"I'm fine." You stated as they looked at you with concern. 

You sighed as you explained to them.

Lately, you had been having nightmares. You were hazy on the details. But it all boiled down to a certain series of events.

You were standing in front of a door. You weren't sure why you were there or where you were and you suddenly found yourself knocking on it. 

There was no answer but you could hear something moving on the other side. You would place your hand on the door knob, turning it to find the door wasn't locked.

And unable to stop yourself, you always gently opened the door. 

That is where your nightmare ends and you wake up in a cold sweat. You weren't sure what it meant or what was behind the door.

Pyrrha looked at you with concern, but like you, weren't sure what to make of your nightmare.

It was then that Blake walked in.

"Hi Blake." Pyrrha waved as Blake waved back and walked over.

"You're not with Ruby?" Blake questioned, directed at you. 

"We were suppose to hang out today but she's a little late." You responded as you looked at the time on your scroll.

"Well, she was-" Blake paused as she remembered what Ruby was doing.