Competition

Mild Yandere WBY

I don't believe in yandere harems. A true yandere does not share their "love".

-----

You woke with a mild pain on the side of your head. Your vision was blurred as you tried to get your bearings straight.

"Oh, hes awake."

As your vision started to clear, you saw the silhouettes of three familiar figures: white, black and yellow. Weiss, Blake and Yang had a wide grin on their faces as they looked at you. Taking a quick look around, you noticed you were in their dorm room.

Wiggling your arms and legs, you realized you were sat in a chair with your wrists and ankles bound to it.

"Let. Me. Go." You stated angrily.

Blake answered you. "No (y/n). This time, you are ours."

You rolled your eyes. This wasn't the first time they tried doing something to you. They had each individually kidnapped you and planned to rape you only for the others to save you. This happened several times and you stopped screaming for help as you knew the other girls wouldn't stand to see you "claimed".

"We are going to share you. And this time no one will stop us from becoming one with you." Yang stated.

This time was different. You had always thought they would never unite. Being the yanderes that they were, you assumed 'sharing' wasn't in their definition.

You took a quick glance over to the closet, seeing the door slightly ajar with a ominous sliver of silver inside. You looked back towards the girls as Weiss spoke.

"I saved myself for you. I want you to be my first." She was infatuated with the idea of giving you her virginity. Something about bonding in blood.

Blake spoke up next. "(y/n), I want your kittens." She was obsessed with having your children. Her first kidnapping attempt was a result of her heat and since then, she saw you as the optimal partner to mate with.

You sighed and remained very calm about the situation, much to the girls joy. They assumed you had accepted what was going happen.

"Alright girls, you can have me." You stated in defeat. At this the girls squealed in victory and started to undress. However, you spoke up again.

"But we need to settle some things first."

They stopped and looked at you.

"What's there to settle? You're mine now." They stated at the same time. It would of been creepy but with their unified response, you knew how to spin this.

"Not between me, but each other."

They remained confused. You continued to elaborate.

"Look, I only have one dick."

Their eyes glanced downward at your crotch. A blush grew on their faces as they started to fantasize having their way with you.

"That means I can become one with one of you at a time."

They froze as the realization started to dawn upon them.

"That also means that only one of you gets to have my virginity." Their eyes went wide at the last word. They didn't think you were a virgin but now that prize has been put forward. Your virginity was a sacred thing that they hoped to have. The cracks were now starting to form.

Weiss was the first to break the silence.

"Well its obvious that his first should go to me. I will be giving him my first as well."