Family Curse

Yandere Cursed Reader

-----
Your family had bad luck with yanderes.

Your father was kidnapped and raped by your mother. You had two older brothers, both of whom were also kidnapped and forced to father your nieces and nephews. You also have a sister who kidnapped someone and was currently pregnant with their child. 

You resolved not to share any of their fates. Thus you trained day and night to be a capable huntsman, learning many martial arts to defend yourself as well as learning how to undo locks and escaping restrains. You even took the extra step of gaining an immunity to chloroform, a kidnappers number 1 weapon.

And to further yourself, you decided to attend Beacon which had many attractive women. Now that may sound like a problem but you knew how to handle it, you were going to get yourself a girlfriend and stick to her.

Having a girlfriend should in theory, should reduce the number of probable yanderes after you from the get go. Of course, you weren't completely secure and you knew it, said girlfriend could become a yandere herself. So you were going to stick to her and ensure she not develop any yandere tendencies like growing jealous. 

And addition, due to attending Beacon, said girlfriend would be very talented and combat proficient. She would be able to competently defend herself in the event a yandere tried to remove her. Which led you to the one perfect choice.

Ruby Rose. She was younger than everyone but that only showed how talented she was. You met her on the first day and helped her out of her crater and were immediately charmed by her bubbly personality.

It was then that you knew she would be your ticket to a non yandere life.

Now the only obstacle for you is to ask her out. Despite your past, you are still a normal guy. You wanted to take the normal approach and get to know her for a bit before asking her.

Unfortunately, that approach would not last as one day, you found something horrible. Ruby and Jaune were sitting in the hallway. She was talking to him and while you couldn't hear the conversation, you were angry. 

It was unfair! You were trying so hard to court her only for her eyes to wander. You didn't spend your entire life avoiding being kidnapped and taken captive only for the perfect girl to slip away from you.

As you were watching them, a certain blonde walked up to you. You turned to see Yang.

"Hey (y/n), what's up?" She greeted. You rolled your eyes

"Nothing at the moment." You replied, trying to be inconspicuous and hoping she would leave so you can continue watching Ruby.. 

Yang nodded before smiling and stepping forward.

"So you doing anything this weekend? I know a great place we can go to." 

You raised an eyebrow, wondering where this was going. She stepped forward again and was now really close.

"It can be just us." She whispered suggestively. 

You rolled your eyes, she was hitting on you but you wanted her to leave you alone.

"I already got a date. Sorry. " You answered as you stepped back, hoping the mention of a date will get her to stop. And it was going to be technically true...

You looked back seeing Ruby gone and Jaune still sitting there. 

Huffing, you walked away to prepare to make Ruby yours but little did you know...your conversation was overheard by a certain someone....

(Timeskip a few days, as Chibi (y/n) stalks an unaware Chibi Ruby)

You waited at a unparticular park in Vale. It was nighttime and a secluded location. No one will stop what you were about to do. 

You were going to claim Ruby. You couldn't stand the idea of her falling for someone else and you didn't want to risk someone else asking her out before you did. 

You even procured chloroform, the one weapon you feared that would end your freedom was going to be your release. It was carefully applied to a rag which your held in your backpocket.

After a few minutes, the flower of your life arrived.

Ruby Rose, she looked wonderful as always and even better, she was alone.

"Hey (y/n)! You wanted to talk to me?" She greeted kindly as she walked up to you.

"Yeah, actually, I have something to give you."

"Oh!" She exclaimed with an excited smile, she wondered what it would be.

"Think you can turn around? I want to surprise you." You asked, trying to not be suspicious.

Ruby looked at you before grinning. 

"Okay." She replied naively and did so.

With her back to you, you took out your chloroform rag and carefully walked up behind her. In a quick motion, your rag hand went over her mouth and nose while your other arm wrapped around her to stop any struggle and escape.

And while she did fight for a bit, she quickly lost consciousness and went limp in your arm. 

You laughed maniacally knowing that Ruby was now yours.

Omake:

Ruby slowly awoke laying on a bed, her wrists bound, her ankles restrained and legs spread, and herself naked. She looked downward at the warm weight on top of her, you were sleeping comfortably on top her, your naked body pressing onto her as you used the crook of her neck as a pillow.

She blinked a few times as she looked at you, thinking back as to what happened.

And what happened was that she was "raped" by you.  

She could even remember your crazed words that you constantly repeated:

 "You're mine." 

"If I can't have you, no one will!" 

"You're going to love me!" 

"You WILL love me!!"

She giggled and she smiled contently. Had she been given another week, the positions would have been reversed and she would be saying them to you.

For Ruby Rose was a yandere and was obsessed with you. She fell for you when you helped her out of her crater and since then paid very close attention to you. 

And she decided that she would kidnap you after her sister started hitting on you.  It wasn't the first time Yang stole her crush but she wasn't going to allow it when it came to you. After spending so much time with you, it's clear you belonged to her, not her sister.

Thus, she was preparing your kidnapping and had even bought the chloroform. She just needed time to plan when and where to do it but you had beaten her to the kidnapping punch.

Ruby nuzzled herself against your hair.

"I love you (y/n)~" She said softly before closing her eyes.

If she has to spend the rest of her life with you obsessively attached to her, she would be happy to settle for that.