The Mistral Story

You blinked as Pyrrha and Nora stood before you.

"I want him to fall for me." Pyrrha humbly requested.

It was a painful experience watching Pyrrha trying to get her feeling through to Jaune. You've constantly and consistently told her to just be direct but she was always afraid of rejection and other stuff.

"As a guy, you must know something that could help me!" She exclaimed.

You pondered and you did have something. The girls watched as you turned away. You raised a hand to your chin as you thought.

It was a peculiar story and you did use it once to great effect but it was on a female. But as you thought more about it, the gender shouldn't matter. The story should work regardless. 

You decided to tell them.

"Well, there is this story I made up. It's very romantic. It will turn anyone into putty."

This intrigued them. They nodded and wanted to hear it.

"Now a word of warning. You both will want to make out with me once you hear it so beware." You warned. They gave each other a brief glance of doubt.

"This is how it goes. A couple years ago, I went backpacking through western Mistral."

Nora couldn't help but laugh at you. "You went backpacking?"

To her, it seemed out of character for you. You were insulted and would not take anymore  mocking.

"Good luck Pyrrha." You stated before walking away.

"No wait!" Pyrrha shouted. She turned to her teammate. "Nora!" 

Nora laughed but she bowed her head.

"Alright, I'm sorry (y/n)!" 

You huffed before walking back.

"I was just outside Shion, hiking through the foothills of mount..." You paused for effect. "Hinoki."

They looked at you with interest. It helped that they were from Mistral themselves.

"I was at the end of this path and I came to a clearing." 

Your words started forming a landscape in their heads.

"And there was a lake. Very secluded. And there were tall trees all around." You motioned with your hands and they could picture it.

Your voice became softer which only helped accentuated your story. "It was dead silent. Gorgeous."

You looked past them as if you were there in your own story.

"And across the lake I saw..." You paused as the girls took deep breaths in wonder and curiosity.

"A beautiful woman, bathing herself." You squinted your eyes which they picked up on. Their imagination was spinning with what kind of beauty she was.

They watched as your face winced which added fuel to their curiosity.

"But she was crying."

Pyrrha and Nora looked at you with tears in their eyes. Their mind and hearts completely enthralled by your story.

"Why?" They both softly asked.

(Timeskip a few weeks later, as Chibi Pyrrha and Chibi Nora make out)

"Congratulations!" You shouted along with team RWBY, Nora and Ren. 

Before all of you was Jaune and Pyrrha. A blushing Jaune with a wide grin and his arm being hugged by a content Pyrrha.