Wet Snow

Cheater Weiss

Explicit Content Warning

-----

"Yes! Do it harder!"

You blinked as you recognized the voice. You were currently in the hallway leading to Team RWBY's dorm room. 

There was loud moaning coming from said room and the source of that moaning was clear. 

Weiss Schnee, heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, member of Team RWBY and most of all your girlfriend.

But after hearing her moaning, she would soon be your ex-girlfriend. 

Because you could hear another voice.

"Yeah Weiss, you're so good!"

This voice you also recognized, Neptune Vasilias. The conclusion was obvious.

You walked up the door and opened it.

On her own bed was Weiss. She was naked and on her hands and knees. Neptune was behind her, also naked.

Weiss looked to the door. You could see fear and panic on her face. Neptune also shared a look of fear.

"This isn't what it looks like!" She yelled.

You frowned. Rage twisted inside you as you glared at them.

"(y/n)?" You heard beautiful voice call your name from the side. 

You turned to see Ruby Rose. She was your friend and it was through her support that you even asked out Weiss. She was curious as to why you were standing in the doorway to her room.

"What's going on?" She questioned.

She walked to your side and looked into her room and was shocked at the compromising scene of Weiss and Neptune.

"Weiss! What are you doing?!" 

She felt betrayed at her bestie's infidelity against you. 

Weiss quickly grabbed her bed sheets and covered herself and Neptune used her pillow to do the same.

All the while, you continued glaring. Weiss's betrayal hurt but it was thanks to Ruby's intervention that you didn't resort to violence. Her presence was enough to divert you.

Instead you channeled your hate to other things.  You were insulted that it was Neptune she cheated with and with that, you knew how to get your payback.

"To be honest I'm surprised you two are together." 

Weiss and Neptune were confused by your statement. Weiss assumed you would be angry but instead, there was an unsettlingly calm in your tone.

You intended to sow discord between the two. And you also wanted to brag.

"Weiss is a squirter."

Weiss madly blushed and she glared at you. It was something she kept from Neptune. Her reasons for cheating on you with Neptune were beyond just pleasure.

But Neptune was confused and looked at Weiss.

"You said you weren't."

Due to Neptune's water phobia, he was never with any girl that squirts. Despite that, your comment poked his pride. That clearly he was not giving Weiss a good time...

You smirked. "Sounds like a skill issue."

With that, you closed the door and walked away, leaving your unfaithful ex to her hydrophobic lover.

But you didn't walk away alone. 

It took several minutes and you were outside in the courtyard when you noticed that Ruby was with you.