Christmas Block

Thirsty/Secret GF Ruby x Horny/Secret BF Reader

A way too long Christmas Special

-----

A Christmas eve party at Team RWBY's apartment. Everyone from RWBY was there as was JNPR. You showed up with Sun and Neptune. And there was one more person, some guy friend of Yang's.

Unbeknownst to everyone however,  you were in a secret relationship with Ruby. You kept it hidden due to fear of Yang punching your face in.

Tonight, there was something that you wanted to do with her. A love making on Christmas eve. Romantic and loving. And so you told Ruby about it in private.

"That sounds nice..." She responded with a blush. 

You stood there and let her think about it for a moment. You got her answer when she grabbed your hand and started to lead you to her room.

She opened the door but before she could step inside, you heard Ren calling to her. Both of you turned, seeing an unconscious Nora being carried on his back.

"Hey Ruby, can you let Nora take a nap in your room? She had too many pancakes." He explained.

It made sense. You saw Nora eating tons of pancakes before you took Ruby aside. Never the less, you were little ticked off and so was Ruby.

"Why not ask someone else?" She asked, hoping he would use someone else's room so that she can get it on with you.

Ren had a quick reply. "I already did. They said no and that you're the only one without a date."

The secrecy of the relationship has now bitten her. Not only that, everyone else was essentially a couple.

You sighed as you stepped up. You knew that if she made a scene of it, everyone would get suspicious.

"Yeah, just let her rest inside." You said as you gave an urging look to Ruby. She sighed and relented.

You could see how disappointed she was but you already had another room in mind. 

"How about the bathroom?" You suggested. Both of you looked towards the unoccupied bathroom.

"I can wait inside for a few minutes, then you can knock on the door and go in with me. Just make sure no one is watching."

And so you did. You waited for a few minutes when you heard knocking on the door.

Unfortunately, Blake was the one knocking. She greeted you and asked if you were done.

Disappointed, you excused yourself and made your way out so Blake could use the facility. You looked to Ruby who was standing nearby. She sighed disappointingly. 

This went on for some time. Someone else would always knock to use the bathroom.

Eventually, you gave up. The bathroom was too commonly used to give you and Ruby the time you wanted.

Thankfully, she had come up with an alternative.

"Closet?" She suggested. 

The closet was somewhat big, though it would be cramped due to things placed in storage.

You had your doubts though as the closet was in the middle of the hallway and anyone would walk past it. But Ruby was undeterred as she grasped your hand and started dragging you to it.

"Just a quickie." 

She opened it, allowing you to step in while she looked around. Once in, you turned to see her give one last look before she took a single step towards you.