Happy News

Inspired by Clannad

-----

Yang sighed comfortable and she glanced backwards to the hallway. She lived with Weiss and Blake in an apartment. The hallway in her gaze led to the bathroom, where her sister Ruby had taken her two roommates.

Yang understood and respected that there were some things her sister wanted to keep from her.

Ruby lived separately from her sister and teammates, with you. It was many years ago that you and Ruby confessed your love for each other, a love that remained strong ever since.

So in the mean time, you and Yang were relaxing on the couch.

"So how's it going with my sister?" She questioned.

You and Yang are good friends and it was through Yang that you got to meet the love of your life.

You even saw Yang like an older sister. She earnestly supported your relationship with her sister.

Suddenly, you were both startled when you heard a loud thud. 

From the direction, it came from the bathroom, a place where Ruby had taken Weiss and Blake.

Getting concerned, you and Yang stood up from the couch and rushed over. The bathroom door was already opened and you saw Ruby hunched over, looking into the toilet. Weiss and Blake were beside her and they looked to see you and Yang run in.

"Ruby!" You exclaimed with worry.

Blake rubbed Ruby's back while Weiss held up a tissue for Ruby to take. She used it to wipe her mouth. It seems like she had just finished vomiting. 

"I'm fine." Ruby stated as she wiped.

You sighed in relief.

In fact, for several days, Ruby had been sick in the morning. It was a shocking sign of pregnancy but you didn't think much on it as she had been eating very weird food combos. 

"Don't scare me like this. You're acting like you're pregnant." You commented. 

Yang heard this and had to make a quip.

She grinned and turned to you. "If you were a real man, she would be pregnant."

You blushed and glared at Yang. You were insulted and embarrassed at Yang's comment. Weiss and Blake shared a concerned look. 

"She is." Blake commented.

You and Yang blinked and looked forward to Ruby who was fidgeting with a blush on her face.

Weiss turned to Ruby. It would be better if the mother to be was the first to give the news to the father to be.

"Ruby?" You called out. You were confused by Blake's comment.

Ruby nodded slowly to Weiss, understanding what she had to do.

"(y/n), I'm pregnant." She confirmed. You felt worry and trepidation but there was no doubt in your mind that it was your child.

You were shoved out of your thoughts, your back hitting the wall. You looked to see Yang glaring at you with red eyes.

"You asshole!" She roared as her hair glowed. She felt betrayed at the news and fell into rage.

You, Ruby, Weiss and Blake were confused at Yang's reaction.

"Yang, they're married." Weiss reminded.

Yes, you and Ruby are married. Yang wasn't just like a sister to you, she was actually your sister in law. You had even went to Yang for her blessing in marrying Ruby.

But to Yang, being married was not an excuse for what you have done.

"I gave you my blessings to marry my sister! Not screw her!" 

Yang felt personally betrayed. As a long time friend, she trusted you with her sister and you backstabbed her by knocking Ruby up.

This greatly confused Weiss and Blake. They wondered what Yang knows about marriage.

On the other hand, Ruby was upset at her sister's violence against you. 

"I love (y/n)! He's my husband! Of course we would have sex!"

You gulped. You were proud that Ruby was finding the courage to be open to her sister. But weren't sure how Yang would react to such distressing news.

After a few moments, Yang lunged forward and gripped your shirt. She pushed you into the wall making you gasp in fear.

Weiss and Blake quickly moved over. They each grabbed Yang's arm in an effort to free you.

"Yang let go!" Blake yelled.

Weiss and Blake were sure that if Yang wanted to kill you, they would not be able to save you.

And despite every fiber of her body wanting to kill you, she knew for the sake of her future niece or nephew, she couldn't.

Yang's quivering lips contorted upward into forced smile. 

"Congratulations..." Her pent up voice, seethed out.