Mistletoe Kisses

Christmas Special

-----

Ruby glared as her sister walked towards you. You were currently in the kitchen getting a bite to eat.

You along with everyone else were at a Christmas house party. Unknown to you, many girls made a pact of trying to kiss you under the mistletoe. The first girl that gets a kiss on the lips from you gets to have you.

Ruby pouted in envy as she watched you turned and started to walk towards the doorway. She wasn't included in the competition even though it was through her that the other girls got to know you. Though, she partfully blamed herself from not trying to claim you yet.

Yang smirked as she stopped near the doorway, waiting off near the side until you were about to pass. She was the first girl to make the attempt and she was confident she would win.

Just as you were about to cross, Yang showed up in front of you.

"Hey Yang." You greeted.

She smiled and pointed up towards the mistletoe. You looked up and blushed.

Yang took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She puckered her lips in anticipation.

You looked at Yang and took a deep breath before leaning in.

If Ruby's glare could have killed someone, it would have killed her sister five times over. She clutched the edge of her seat and her breath stopped as you got closer to Yang.

But instead of the kiss on the lips that Ruby feared was coming, you did something different. You moved to the side, kissing Yang's cheek.

Yang opened her eyes and looked in shock as you pulled away. You simply smiled before walking past her.

Ruby almost squealed in joy and she wasn't the only one. Weiss and Blake were also giggling at Yang's failure.

"I think he's gay." Yang stated as she took a seat next to her team. Weiss rolled her eyes.

"Please, (y/n) wants a girl with more class."

Yang glared at the heiress.

"All right Ice Queen, give it shot."

With that, Weiss got up and stood near the doorway. She waited a bit longer than Yang had to but eventually she saw you walking towards the doorway.

You were about to cross when Weiss suddenly stepped in front of you. You looked at her confused but you took a short glance up seeing the mistletoe above you.

"Why (y/n). I believe you owe me a kiss." Weiss then closed her eyes and waited.

You were a bit taken aback from two girls wanting a kiss from you, but you composed herself and leaned forward.

Ruby again began to dread but much like before you did something different. Instead of the lips or cheeks, you planted a short kiss on Weiss's forehead.

You pulled away as Weiss opened her eyes in shock and disappointment.

You stepped around Weiss and continued on while she went back to her seat.

She sat down with an angry huff, much to Yang's amusement and Ruby's joy. Weiss then turned to the last member of team still in the running.

"Blake?"

Blake said nothing as she got up and walked towards the door way.

Like the others, she waited nearby until you were about to cross then stepped in front of you.