Murder Couple

Yandere Wife Ruby x Yandere Husband Reader

Aye, we be psychopaths now.

-------

It was a dark night as you walked through the alleyway. Ahead of you, a man exited out the backdoor of a building, carrying a trashcan to the nearby dumpster. Dressed in cooking attire, he deposited the contents of the can into the dumpster as you walked up to him.

"Excuse me." You called out. The man turned around and noticed you.

"Ah, hello. Do you need something?"

"Yes, I visited your store yesterday..."

That was enough to jog his memory. "Oh yeah, you were here with that beautiful woman in red."

You quivered at his description of your wife. Your reached for something in your back pocket.

"Yes, that's right."

"Well is there something you need?"

You stepped forward and before the man knew it, a knife was lodged in his chest.

He was about to scream in pain when you quickly covered his mouth, muffling his cries of terror as you continued to stab him.

"I want you to rot in hell!"

You were known as the Vale Slasher, or at least that's what the news called you.

The authorities have attributed you to 40 murders, of which all the victims were stabbed and slashed.

In truth however your kill count was much much higher, most being males and the knife was not your only weapon. And in addition, some of the murders were also not committed by you. You weren't sure who the other victims were, most of them were females, but you didn't care.

But why murder so many people? The answer is obvious.

Those fifthly people were after your perfect and beautiful wife, Ruby.

You had obsessed over Ruby since the moment you two met. You asked her to be your girlfriend in an attempt to her her away from the any guy friends who try to take her.

But it still wasn't enough. As the years had passed, Ruby grew more and more beautiful. She easily stole the glances of every man she passed, much to your anger and so you started to make plans to kidnap her and keep her for yourself.

However, you changed your mind when you woke up with Ruby sleeping next to you, muttering something about being your wife forever.

So instead of kidnapping, you proposed to her to keep her away from the clutches of men that would attempt to steal her away, hoping the ring on her finger would keep those savages away from your precious wife.

But even then it still wasn't enough.

And so you took it upon yourself to cull at least some of the filth.

As you finished stabbing the corpse of the bastard, you cleaned the knife and put it away.

You took out your scroll and walked out of the alley onto the main street.

Meanwhile...

Ruby positioned Crescent Rose over the railing, cross-hairs aimed at the entrance of a clothing store.

She was waiting for a woman that was inside the store. A store clerk bitch that had harmlessly flirted with you the day before.

She was know as the Vale Slasher, or at least that's what the news called her.