Kidnapping Revenge

Not Valentine's Day focused but I wanted to upload something

-----

Ruby walked cautiously through the hallways of Atlas. 

She was on her way to your room and she had plus one, Yang Xiao Long.

Ruby wanted to see you as she wasn't able to talk to you yesterday. She only received text messages saying you were busy which was odd because she knew you shouldn't be. 

Oddly, when Ruby set out, Yang just followed behind her. Ruby could see a smug smile on her sister's face the entire time and when questioned, always deflected.

Once Ruby was outside your room, she was about to knock when Yang stepped forward, producing a keycard.

"Why do you have his keycard?" Ruby questioned.

Yang whistled over answering her sister. She placed the card over the scanner and received a confirmatory beep as the door opened.

Ruby remained more suspicious as Yang stepped aside to allow Ruby to enter first.

Your room was already lit by sunshine through the window. She looked over towards the bed and was shocked by what she saw.

You were sat upright on the bed. You were completely naked with your legs crossed. Your arms were raised to the sides with your wrists tied to the ends of the bed head with metal cuffs.

The only thing saving your dignity was a pillow that was comfortably placed over your crotch. 

Ruby's cheeks turned red and she shrieked

Ruby's cheeks turned red and she shrieked. Yang started to laugh uncontrollably at her sister's reaction.

Thankfully, your eyes and mouth were still free. You looked to Ruby for salvation.

"Ruby, I know this is going to sound weird but the key to my release..." You gestured below. "is under this pillow."

Ruby blushed even harder as Yang whistled at how "smooth" you sounded. She then took out a scroll, your scroll and tossed it into your room before shutting the door. 

Ruby's heart raced as she became more tense and excited as it was just you and her in the room.

"Ruby please, the key is really cold and Yang put it in a weird spot." You begged.

You actually weren't trying to be smooth. The key was in an uncomfortable spot. Your arms were also sore.

You gulped as Ruby approached, licking her lips as she did.

(Timeskip as Chibi Ruby "releases" Chibi (y/n))

You sighed comfortably as you walked through the hallways. You were now properly clothed and Ruby was beside you. She warmly hugged your arm as she nuzzled your shoulder. 

After releasing you, Ruby was very clingy and you did not have any complaints about it. 

Instead, your anger was at a blonde source.