Mommy Kissing Santa

Christmas Special 

Slight sequel to Mother's Birthday

-----

Robin quietly got out of bed. It was Christmas Eve and he knew Santa would be coming any minute with presents. 

He tiptoed his way to the door, trying to make as little noise as possible. Last year he tried to see Santa, but his mother caught him before he could get the chance.

He waited beside the door as he heard another door and footsteps.

"Summer? What are you doing?" He heard his mother. He remained still and quiet as footsteps walked past the door to his sister's.

"I want to see Santa." 

Summer, his little sister, became excited about Santa and Robin decided to use her as bait.

"Dear, Santa doesn't deliver presents until you're asleep." She led Summer back into her room.

Robin didn't believe this. He was sure if he stayed up he would see Santa, he just needed to sneak past his mother. And with his mother distracted, he finally had a chance.

He slowly opened the door and sneaked out, closing it behind him quietly. He looked, seeing the door to his sister's room still open as well as the voice of his mother putting Summer to sleep.

Moving quietly but swiftly, he moved through the hall into the living room where the tree was. It was still dark but the tree was lit giving him some light. He moved to his planned hiding place nearby, underneath a side table next to the couch. As long as he remained silent, he figured his mother wouldn't find him.

And so he waited a few minutes. It was tough for him to keep still but he managed it without making a noise. 

And to his shock and excitement, he heard rustling coming from the kitchen. While he couldn't clearly see, there was a figure moving towards the tree.

Robin tensed up as his eyes remained locked on the figure who seemed to be carrying a bag.

And once the figure was close enough to the tree, Robin could proudly see him. A large man in red, carrying a bag.

SANTA!

Robin couldn't stop smiling. Santa was real! And he of all people saw him! Santa was now putting gifts under the tree.

It was hard for him to keep quiet at that point, but he managed it. He was shaking with excitement, wondering what gifts Santa gave him but he was sure they would be taken away if he were caught.

Once Santa had emptied the bag, he gave a cheerful "Ho ho ho" before turning and started walking back towards the kitchen.

Robin saw this as his chance to return to his room. But before he could, he heard footsteps from the hallway. He remained where he was as he saw his mother come into the room. And it was obvious based on the stomach. His mother's stomach started to get big after her birthday. And from what he knew from when Summer came around, when a mother's stomach gets big, the stork brings a baby a few months later.

"Thank you Santa~" He heard from his mother. Santa stopped and was still illuminated by the tree light.

"Ho ho ho." Was his response as Ruby walked up to him. 

"And I think Santa deserves a present~"

Robin watched in pure shock as his mother placed his lips on Santa's bearded lips. Santa wrapped his arms around her waist while she hugged him around his neck.

He couldn't believe it, his mother was kissing Santa!

As much as Robin wanted to look away, he couldn't. He was disgusted but he couldn't stop watching. Wondering, why his mother was kissing Santa.