Chocolate!!

Insane/Unhinged Reader

A stupid Valentines Day Special 

---

Ruby eagerly walked through the courtyard to you. She had a crush on you since she first met you and hoped to confess her feelings to you.

"Hey (y/n)~" She greeted as she neared you. You smiled

"Don't have anyone for Valentines?"

You sighed.

"Nope, just celebrating my pitiful single status." 

"Not for long~" Ruby thought.

She held out her box of chocolate. "Well (y/n), I have this box of chocolate for you." 

You looked at her, shocked and surprised. "Did you say...chocolate?"

She smiled. "Yup!"

You looked up into the air, sanity leaving you. "Chocolate. Chocolate! CHOCOLATE!" You stood up from the bench as you raised your voice.

Ruby started to grow confused and a little scared by your sudden outburst. 

"CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLAAATE!!!!" 

Everyone now turned to the mad screaming coming from you. 

Ruby tried to get your attention. "(y/n)-"

You then glared at her as you continued to scream. "CHOCOLATE!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!"

She flinched and took a step back. Then another and another. 

She was now terrified, you were no longer the (y/n)  she fell for. She turned and ran but the volume of the screaming didn't get any lower. She looked and saw that you were running after her, blood-lust in your eyes as you continued to scream.

  "CHOCOLAAAAAAAATE!!!!"   

Later...

Ruby breathed heavily as she leaned against the corner of a wall. After a few minutes of running, she managed to lose you. 

"Ruby?"

She turned around, seeing Jaune and Pyrrha looking at her.

"Oh hey Jaune, hey Pyrrha." She greeted as she tried to compose herself. 

"Everything alright? Did you give (y/n) your chocolate yet?" Jaune asked.

She briefly remembered your crazed look and your screaming. "Y-Yeah. Still working on it."

She then noticed the box of chocolate in Jaune's hand. 

"Someone gave you chocolate?" 

Jaune smiled. "Yeah, Pyrrha got it for me." 

She glanced at Pyrrha, wondering if she finally confessed her feelings to him only to see a sad smile.

"She's a good friend. This chocolate is delicious." 

Ruby could see Pyrrha trying to fight back the tears. 

"CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE!!!!" 

Ruby nearly recoiled as all three turned towards the source of the yelling. You had rounded a corner some distance away from them.

"Gotta go!" Ruby yelled as she took off running. 

Jaune and Pyrrha were bewildered as you ran past them and after Ruby, screaming chocolate the entire way.

More later...

Weiss walked through the corridor. In her hands was an expensive box of chocolate which she planned to give to you.

"Don't get the wrong idea (y/n), it's not like I'm giving you chocolate because I like you or anything." She muttered out loud. 

Weiss had developed a crush on you and hoped that giving you chocolate would make you notice her. 

She turned the corner only for her to nearly collide with a blob of red. 

Ruby just barley weaved around her partner as she rounded the corner.

Weiss was shaken by the near impact and glared at the girl. "Ruby! What are you doing?" 

"Talk later Weiss!" Ruby yelled as she continued to run.

Weiss rolled her eyes and just thought it to be Ruby's weirdness when she suddenly heard yelling from behind her.

"CHOCOLATE!"

She turned around, seeing you down the hallway.

"(y/n)!" A smile emerged on her face but she quickly fought it back. She then noticed you running towards her. 

A blush grew as she saw her chance to claim you.  She held out her box of chocolate towards you and closed her eyes in anticipation. 

She could hear the sounds of running getting very close until they were right near her along with a gust of wind, and then the sounds started to get farther. 

Weiss opened her eyes, turning to see you running down the hallway away from her.

Even more later... 

Ruby continued to run through the hallways. She had circled through every part of the school attempting to lose you again. She couldn't hear you and with a short glance behind her, she didn't see you near. 

But by not looking ahead, she ran into something and was forced to ground. She rubbed her head as she looked up, seeing you standing over her.

"(y/n)!" She yelled as she attempted to crawl back.

"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH YOU ALL DAY!"

"No (y/n)! I'm sorry! I..." She watched as you reached out towards her and she closed her eyes in anticipation of what you were going to do to her.

Instead, she felt the box that she had been holding onto get pulled out of her hands.

Ruby opened her eyes, looking up towards you. Your expression had soften and you were now smiling at her.

"Thank you Ruby. No one's given me any chocolate. Especially a girl."

Ruby started to blush at the sight of your smile and your normal voice made her heart skip beats.

You offered your hand out to help her off the ground and she accepted. 

But once she was up, you didn't let go, much to her joy and nervousness.

"Say, are you doing anything this weekend?" You asked. She slowly shook her head.

"How about we hang out? Just the two of us." At this Ruby nodded and she entwined her hand with yours.

However, unbeknownst to you and Ruby, Weiss watched the entire scene, hurt and saddened that her partner took you away from her.

"That could have been me..." She muttered as she slowly walked away, upset and alone.