Chilly Yang

Chill Yang; Lemon Warning

So I saw a few complaints about angry Yang busting you being a bit repetitive. 

And sorry for this taking a while.

-----

It was an ordinary night as ordinary noises were coming from Team RWBY's dorm room. 

You were having a love making session with Ruby on Weiss's bed. With the rest of her team currently out, it was the best time to do it.

Ruby was on her hands and knees while you were thrusting into her from behind.

"Ruby, that feels good~" You moaned as you eagerly pushed forward.

She groaned as a smile formed from pleasure.

"(y/n), I love you~" She moaned as she pushed backwards to meet you.

What you and Ruby didn't realize was the door was wide open, and there was someone standing in the doorway.

"Having a lot of fun there?" 

You and Ruby looked to see Yang looking at you with her arms crossed. Ruby immediately froze in fear...and her lower mouth tightened around your cock.

"Yang! T-This isn't what it looks like!!"  She immediately yelled out.

You both expected Yang to be fuming in anger but she wasn't. She was just plainly standing there, looking at her.  She wasn't angry, more amused.

"Doggy style. Me like." She commented as she walked in.

Despite realizing that Yang getting closer, you didn't stop moving your hips. And with Ruby's increased tightness, it felt even better to thrust into her.

You huffed as you continued. And realizing that you weren't stopping, Ruby's panic rose.

"(y/n) stop! Yang is right there!"

You gripped her hips tighter. You didn't care that Yang was nearby, watching you fuck her sister. You just wanted to fuck her sister.

"Let her watch then." You say apathetically. 

Yang started to walk over walked over and Ruby started to become afraid. She feared that Yang would force her to break up with you. 

"Weiss wouldn't like knowing what you're doing on her bed." Yang commented.

Ruby didn't expect to hear that and wasn't sure what to say but you answered her sister.

"I know, but we can't do it on Ruby's. That thing looks like a death trap."

Yang glanced at Ruby's bed and silently agreed with you.

"Well, don't let me ruin your fun." She stated before turning and entering the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

The bed continued creaking and Ruby continued moaning, though now she wanted to stop.

"(y/n)...please stop." She weakly muttered. Thankfully, with the position she was in, she could get away but with you being so deep inside, it took away most of her strength (and motivation) to do so.

You leaned forward.

"Sorry Rubes, you're just so sexy." You whispered into her ear.

She shuddered and her lower mouth got even wetter. As much as she hated to admit, your whispers were a big turn on to her.

And so you and Ruby continued despite her protests while Yang was in the bathroom doing whatever. But everything comes to an end.