Chapter 10

Sophia falls right next to Collin and Collin starts running his hands through her hair. Sophia pushes herself into Collin's body. Sophia has been dreaming of this ever happening, cuddling with someone she cares about!

"Woah, what are you doing?"

"Nothing..." She says innocently.

"That didn't seem like nothing, Sophia-"

Sophia shut him up by kissing him in the mouth. Sophia began to wrap her hands around Collin's body. It takes Collin by surprise, as he didn't expect such a vicious assault from Sophia. Slowly Collin sits up and puts her on his lap. Sophia begins to nuzzle Collin gently.

"What's your plan mister?" Sophia asks coyly.

"To end this as soon as possible! You grapefruit..." Collin starts to feel warm and fuzzy, as if someone broke through his titanium walls and stole his heart. He rests his head against Sophia's shoulder.

"What are you feeling right now?" Sophia asks curiously.

"I could ask you the same," replies Collin.

Sophia remains silent, trying to bait an answer from Collin.

Collin gives in, "I feel, loved."

"I guess the same..." Sophia admits.

"Uh so what are we supposed to do now?" Collin wonders aloud.

"I think this is where you are supposed to ask me if I will be your girlfriend."

"Ok," Collin clears his throat, "Sophia Sullivan, will you be my girlfriend?"

"No..." Sophia holds her snicker in by cuddling into Collin.

"Really? Then get off me!" Collin begins to laugh.

"Why are you reje-"

"Of course I will be your girlfriend!" Sophia says, cutting Collin off.

Collin lets out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding.

"Thank goodness that's over!"

"Well, what do you want to do now?"

"I am going to say let's go home."

"Well, OK."