Chapter 31

"OK, so what is so important you dragged me back here?" Collin asked impatiently.

"Look, Jackson managed to hack my google account and added that letter and pretended that he was me last night. That email shows that!"

"You should change your password then." Collin begins to laugh.

Sophia sighs, Well, at least Collin isn't angry at me. "Yeah, I guess I should."

"So, was that it?" Collin asked.

"No, I need you to realize that I did not write that note!"

"OK! I realize that, but what am I supposed to do?"

"Just kiss me!" Sophia blurted out.

"Here? Now?"

"I mean, uhhh, what if you hugged me?"

"I have an idea. Come with me," Collin said before taking off towards the front door. Sophia sighed before running after him. As she rounded the corner, she saw Collin talking to Jackson. They looked like they were in the middle of a heated argument. Suddenly, Collin grabbed Jackson by the arm and dragged him over towards Sophia. Jackson tried to free himself using different karate moves.

"You know how many times Sophia has used these moves on me? They don't hurt and they definitely aren't going to save your sorry butt," Collin said.

Jackson stopped struggling because he knew Collin was right. Finally, they arrived at Sophia's position. Collin shoved Jackson onto the ground and put his foot on him.

"We can either do this the easy way, the hard way, or the painful way. Choose now."