Chapter 52

He regrips to hold Sophia's hand and pulls her to the kitchen and looks behind, "Where's the cups again?"

"In the cupboard."

"Which one?"

"The far left cupboard."

Collin pulls Sophia along, getting the cups from the far left cupboard. Back to the sink, he fills both cups of water and gives one to Sophia.

Collin holds his cup up, "Cheers?"

"Cheers." Sophia says, rolling her eyes.

Collin bumps her glass, and starts drinking the water. Sophia follows suit. He puts his glass down on the counter and looks at Sophia.

"So, what now?" Sophia asks, setting her glass down.

"I kinda wanna spin in circles together, holding hands..."

"You are very weird."

Collin shrugs, "It's really fun to spin."

"Cool." Sophia says, jumping up onto the counter and sitting on the edge.

"You don't want to spin together?"

"No, I'd rather watch you."

"Tell me if there's something you'd want to do... Meanwhile, I'll spin!" Collin starts to spin with his arms out like a top.

"Sure." Sophia says, laying down on the counter.

"How... you're... feeling...?" Collin says while spinning at a decent speed.

"Fine."

"Is there... anything... to that... fine?"

"No."

"Is it... nice?" Collin spins faster.

"What?"

"Is the... fine... nice... feeling?"

Sophia jumps off the counter, and stops Collin from spinning. "Yes." She says, looking into his eyes.

Collin looks back at her eyes with wonderment, "That's cool."

"Yeah."

"How nice does it feel?" Collin holds her hand.

"Amazing."

"That's rather amazing then." Collin starts to slowly move around Sophia.

"Yes it is."

"Do you know why?"

"No."

"We just have ourselves right now and yet, we both feel nicely fine. I think that's pretty amazingly cool."

"True."

"What to do? We're slowly spinning... so slowly... but with not much to do."

"What?"

"I'm not sure what to do."

"Me either." Sophia says.

"Neither!" Collin remarks, "Are you sure you don't want to play some Connect 4?"

"Sure, we can play."

"Where's the board?"

"Let me go and I can grab it."

Collin let's go of Sophia's hand and waits for Sophia. Sophia runs to the closet, grabbing the game box. Walking back over to Collin with the box, "Well, where do you want to go to play this?" She asks, holding up the box.

"Yes!"

"That's not an answer. Where do you want to play this?" Sophia asks again.

Collin looked embarrassed, "Oh, on the dining desk."