Chapter 12

Later that day, over at Sophia's house back in the fort where everything was revealed, Sophia and Collin were laughing about what Jackson had said.

"Seriously?! Why would you ever let that guy and what he says bother you?" Collin questioned Sophia.

"I don't know, I just feel like you are too good to be true and that at any minute I am going to have you torn away from me. I feel like Jackson is confirming my worst fears."

"Well, you know I would never willingingly leave you for anyone else." Collin reassured Sophia. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"I think we both are the best thing that happened to each other." Sophia responded.

"Yeah, you got a point there," replied Collin.

"So," Sophia asked, "What do you want to do now?"

"I just want to kiss those lips." Collin stated dramatically.

"Well prince, your wish is my command."

Collin and Sophia walk out of the fort and go a bit deeper into the woods until they come across a clearing in the woods.

"This is perfect." Collin says.

"Ok mister, do your worst."

Collin pulls Sophia against his chest and kisses her. At first, the kiss is slow and hesitant, but once Collin feels Sophia start to melt against him, he kisses with a fiery passion. This is all I ever wanted, Collin thinks as he is running his hands through Sophia's hair. All I ever wanted.