Chapter 30

Sophia set her plan in motion. She was grabbing her computer and was picking it up when her computer hit Collin's pencil box. The pencil box was knocked off the table, and all of the writing utensils fell out.

"Oops! Sorry Collin!" Sophia said to him.

Collin notices, "Oh, it's alright." Annoyed, he starts to pick up the box and utensils that fell out and place them back into place.

"Here, let me help you," Sophia said.

Collin responds, "Don't worry, it's not a lot."

"Still, let me help."

"Look, I'm almost done with the pencils, I don't need the help. Thanks, though."

"Collin, you have to stop ignoring me. I found out the truth about what happened."

Collin sighs, "Email it to me or tell me about it later. OK?"

"No, you are going to stay until I exp-"

"No, I'm not." Collin finishes picking up his stuff and returns back to the MacBook.

"Look at this," Sophia says, pulling up the email as Collin is putting his stuff away.

Collin looks at it confused, "What about it?"

Sophia sighs, "Look, this proves I didn't write that note. See right here?" she says pointing to the screen. "My name is not Jackson, and also I have all of my devices hooked up to my MacBook!"

Collin thinks about what was shown for a while, "I'll get back to you later then," he said as he grabbed his bookbag and started to walk out of the classroom.

"No you won't," Sophia said, grabbing her bookbag and shoving her MacBook in it.

"Just leave me alone right now Sophia." Collin said.

"No, I won't," Sophia said, grabbing Collin's shoulder.

Collin turns around and looks annoyed, "Let me have some alone time to mull this ov-"

Sophia suddenly kisses Collin. He looks back in shock and pushes back instantly.

"What was that for?!"

"I had to get your attention, Mr. Now, listen to what I have to say already!"

Collin looks jaded, "Outside."

"Fine."