Chapter 15

"Well," Collin says. "I should probably go. You and your family must have a lot to discuss."

"Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow." She kisses him on the cheek. "Bye."

"Bye," he replies. Then he turns away from her and walks to his house. Sophia sighs and re-enters the house. As soon as the door opens, she is bombarded with question after question after question. Sophia runs to the staircase and dashes to her room. She quickly closes the door behind her and locks it. Then, she heads over to the window and stares at the moon, thinking of Collin and how her life has changed. She changes into her pajamas and heads to bed.

As soon as her head hits the pillow, she is asleep and dreaming of Collin. "My princess," he calls her lovingly. "Please accept these flowers as a token of my affection." Sophia blushes intensely and takes them from his hands. "They're beautiful," she says. "Almost as beautiful as you," he replies.

Sophia places the flowers on the ground before kissing him to show him her affection. Sophia dreams of Collin all night and is saddened when she is awoken by her mother. She gets dressed into a red polo and black pants. She packs her bag, eats her eggs, and bikes to school.