Chapter 16

Collin arrives at school and sees Sophia heading into the building. He checks his backpack to ensure that the hydrangea is still there. Then, he heads inside to his English class and sits down at his usual desk. He waited and waited for class to be over, but time seemed to slow down with each passing minute. After what seemed like an eternity, Mrs. Drek dismissed them.

Collin trudged to SIS and took out his English homework. He tried to concentrate, but he couldn't think of anything except Sophia. He started sketching in his notebook a picture of Sophia, trying to emphasize her beauty and grace. He sketched for a solid 90 minutes then was dismissed to math.

He took his test but was not completely trying his best. He was thinking of the flower in his backpack. He was thinking of the girl that he thought was his soulmate. He was thinking of the girl who would soon receive the flower that he searched five different stores for. Soon, math was over and he rushed down the stairs and to his biology class.

He arrived before Sophia got there and he found the desk that she usually sat at. He decided to sit behind her desk to wait and watch her reaction. Sophia walked into the room and went to her usual chair. She looked down and saw the blue hydrangea. She picked it up and read the note attached to it. "My princess," it read. "Please accept these flowers as a token of my affection."