Chapter 41

Collin sits up, "Who's there?" he asks.

A boy with brown hair and blue eyes jumps out and yells "MEEEEEE!!!!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!" Sophia demands, jumping up and running over to him.

"Why nooooooootttttt, anyway!!!!!! Cuz I can. And I will. Who's to stop me?! Not you ofc!~. Anyway. Who's this hottie?! oOOoooooOOoo I shipppppppppppp!!!!!! Im the one and only hot Cai btw!!!!" Cai says happily.

"Can I talk to you for a minute? Away from here?" Sophia asks, placing her hand on Cai's back and gently guiding him away.

"Waiiiiiiiiitttttt can the hottie come!? Who is the hotshot anyway!??! " Cai asks somewhat following Sophia and somewhat staring back at the hotshot.

"Well, you might want to ask if 'hottie' or 'hotshot' wants to come." Collin says, glaring at Sophia's hand on Cai's back.

"Hmmmm............. HE DoES!!! And chill bruh we are all friends here! I can see you glaring. Calm down pretty boy." Cai says, smiling brightly.

"Calm down, you're telling me to calm down?! My girlfriend has her hand on your supposedly 'gorgeous' back. I don't think you see the problem here buddy." Collin says, walking over to Sophia and placing his hand on her shoulder.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER PRETTY BOY!!!" Cai grabs Collin's arm and flips him over onto his back.

"CAI!!! STOP!!!" Sophia kneels down by Collin.

"SOPH NOOOOOOOOO" Cai says somewhat mockingly.

"Cai, stop." Sophia says, glaring at Cai.

"You're my mom now?.... Wow." Cai says annoyed

"Ugh, Cai, please stop. Don't hurt Collin." Sophia says, helping Collin up and standing between the two males.

"Sophia, let me at him!" Collin said, as Sophia held him back.

"How about no?" Sophia says, still holding him back.

"Why?" Collin whines, "Hmph, OK. You go by Caí, right?" Looking towards him. He realizes that while he may not be able to fight him, there are other ways around that.

"Yes, yes I do." Cai says, looking at Collin suspiciously.

Collin starts to look-down, menacingly so, for he went for the nuclear option, "Say, you happen to know embarrassing stories of Sophia?"

"Even if I did, why would I tell you?" Cai says.

"We both know Sophia and embarrassing stories are the best story. We can trade!"

"Sure, but why? You never answered my question."

"I see no reason not to. Only gains, no losses here."

"EXCEPT FOR ME!!" Sophia yells.

"So, do you want to even know how we even started dating? It was quite an interesting time. Well, in exchange for something."

"Hmmm... Well, sure!!" Cai says, grinning sheepishly at Sophia.

"Whatcha have?"

"Well, you have to tell first." Cai says.

"No, I'm smart to know that's a ... shady business move."

"Well, I am not telling until you tell."

"Well, I just want to know what story you're exchanging!"

"Goodbye," Cai turns and disappears into the woods.

"Ah, so soon... so soon."