Chapter 50

He let it happen and let Sophia kiss him. He makes sure though that she is on him and not the bed though. Continuing to kiss Collin, she moves so she is laying on the bed, right next to him. She places her hand on his bare back, and runs her hand up his neck. Collin counters by tracing his hand on her body to her waist, moving her back up on top of him.

"Just stop." Sophia whispers.

Collin whispers back, "On me, not the bed."

"Fine." Sophia says, relaxing against Collin.

Collin relaxes in response, nuzzling with his chin on Sophia's head, "Until I sleep..."

"You don't have to sleep though." Sophia says coyly.

"I know, but I'm informing you when you can get your bed back silly!"

"Cool. So I am just going to lay on top of you until you fall asleep?"

Collin raises an eyebrow, "Or, you could fall off the bed."

"Hmm, I think I would take you with me."

"What a drab, I wouldn't go down without a fight."

"You sure? I can easily think of some things you would do without a fight."

"Besides the point, I would attempt to stay on the bed even if you dragged me down. For I, alone, hold the bed!"

"Sure, but that's not all you hold."

"Hm?"

"Well, for one thing, you hold the key to my heart."

Collin looks at Sophia confused, wondering what keys have to do with beds, "Right..."

"Of course I am right!"

"But, beds, keys, heart? Where's the connection?"

"I don't think there is any."

"Ok, then... I'm not sure where it's going though... I mean, not to say- I'll be quiet..."

"If you want."

"What does the key look like," Collin muses.

"Hmmm... No clue."

"But, who gave me the key then?"

"Me."

"When?"

"I have no clue. It's just an expression!"

"It's an expression?! It means it has to lead somewhere. Right? A key means something because of its characteristics. But, why a key that gives passage to one heart? Why not a bolt cutter? A lockpick? Trees? TNT? Oo... TNT."

"OK, I didn't think you'd take it literally."

"Oh, I did... That's not intended."

"It's fine."

Collin pauses and says, "You have a keycard to my heart."

"Cool."

"Hmm.."

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I gotta make a keycard..."

Sophia leans to his ear and whispers, "Don't."

Collin whispers back, "A pairing key then..."

"Whatever you want." Sophia whispers.

He pauses, "What do you want to do?"

"Well, I want to see your sexy body."

Collin removes the blanket and drags Sophia standing up in front of the bed, "Stand right there..." He runs to turn on the light for maximum visibility. Stepping back for enough space, he starts to t-pose to show off his half-naked body, slowly rotating, "Ya get to see my sexy body."