Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE

DAMIEN'S POV

Tucked away on a street corner, walking distance from the city centre, I look up to see the unassuming terrace house. Excitement running through my veins like every time I step into this wonderland. Behind the mundane facade of the building was the interior, inky in colour and setting the mood of mystery and discretion.

Pulling the same mask I wear here every time out of my pocket, I look down to examine it. It is a piece of artwork. Representing the devil, it is painted shiny red and outlined with gold. The middle of the forehead is cut into a V making it look like horns on each side of my head and the mouthpiece has been cut out for, well, certain reasons that I am sure you can think of. Placing it on before I get inside, I think about what lies behind the door. Turning the silver door handle, I take a deep breath in before swinging the door open. I look at the grand entrance and it feels like home. I head towards the bar that is in a side room from the entrance. As I walk through the doors, I see the bodies that are entwined together along the sidelines. The touching, the grinding, the moans, the pleasure that is happening around me makes the excitement that much more.

Pulling up one of the black stools at the bar, I sit and watch, waiting, looking for the one I came here to meet. Victoria, the seductress who is my sub. The waist-length blonde curls are the first thing I notice as she comes through the doors of the bar, wearing the mask I bought her. The black lace shaped over the top half of her face making the red lipstick covering her luscious lips stand out. Lipstick that surely will be smudged by the end of our session. As she walks closer to where I am I notice the outfit she wears. The black lace of the bodice flowing over her remarkable breasts and chest as the straps sit on top of her perky tits, flowing from the valley between them. Black lace sitting over her toned stomach but still showing enough skin to see the abs she has as the straps dangle down and attach to her sexy black pantyhose. That's when I notice the very small, barely there, black lace G-string she is wearing and topping off the outfit with red pumps. Licking my lips as she finally gets to me, she knows exactly what is about to happen. Grabbing her by the throat I pull her to me, our lips clashing. The kiss is sloppy and needy. Something I need after all the sexual tension with Leah today at the office.

Using my free hand, I wrap it around her body, trailing down her spine slowly until I finally make it to the top of her ass. That round, chunky and incredibly sexy ass. Fanning my giant hand over one of her ass cheeks, I squeeze it hard, making her groan and catching it in my mouth, silencing her noises.

Pulling her off my lips, I grin at her. "We are in room five. Go get yourself ready for me." I watch as she turns to go, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her back into my chest. I slowly lean down to her ear, moving her hair out of the way and whisper, "Get ready baby girl, I have some energy to burn off today." I hear her let out a small moan and know my words are making her drip down her legs.

Watching her as she walks away, I think about all the toys I plan to use on her tonight. I turn and sit back down on my stool at the bar, and throw back the whiskey the bartender got for me while I was occupied with Victoria.

The best thing about being well known in this community is when I need a new sub, I always have many females willing to see if we gel as a dynamic. They all know that I am respectful and loyal. Boundaries are set in place on both sides and are always abided by and my aftercare is something to be desired. I know some other Dominants who are amazing Doms and their aftercare is sought after, but it still isn't the same level as mine.

Sliding off the stool, I start heading out of the bar doors, taking a right before walking down the long black-walled hallway. The doors I pass are closed, the sexy mysteries that is behind them exciting me. I stop outside the door that is closed with the number five on it. This is my room. This is the room I always get. I knock on the door letting Victoria know I'm here so she can get into position. Placing my hand on the silver door handle, I turn it and push open the door.

My eyes scan the room, taking in the black coloured walls and stopping at the woman with blonde hair who stands at the end of the bed wearing nothing but the black, barely there lace boddess and red pumps.

Closing the door, I take my jacket off and throw it over the back of a chair as I walk towards Victoria, stopping in front of her. Pointing to the timber head of the bed, I say with force. "Sit down, there. You do not speak. You wait." She grins as she says, "Yes Daddy." She knows what is to come as she takes her place on the bed. I climb up onto the bed. Starting at her feet and slowly making my way up her body, straddling her as I get to her chest. Grabbing her under the arms, I push them up gently, making sure her hands reach the head of the bed. Bending down, I lick up her neck, working to her ear, nipping the skin on the way. Stopping below her ear, I nip the sensitive skin... hard. It takes everything in Victoria not to make a sound. I can see the struggle on her face. For a brief moment I see something in Victoria that reminds me of Leah. Blinking hard and shaking my head, getting the images of Leah out of my mind as I continue my assault on Victoria's neck and ear.

Sitting up, still straddling her, I slowly slide my leg over her chest as I reach for the ties I had set up earlier for us.

As I bind her arms to the bed, I think about what I plan to do to her. The ropes, the toys, the pain, and she will love it all. It's one of the reasons Victoria is a great sub. The trust she has in me is impeccable. We know each other so well that I know when I push her to her boundaries, even if she doesn't say her safe words. The thought has me wondering what will happen when she finds herself a man. I shake the thought off so I can be in the here, in the now as I slide off the side of the bed, reaching for the tie that is still wrapped around my neck. Turning to face Victoria I pull the tie from around my neck, the action fast and full of desire.

She watches as I undo the buttons on my shirt, one by one, not making a sound. There's a knock on the door and I turn my head towards the sound as a small voice follows.

"Ahh, excuse me? Um. Sorry to interrupt but I need to speak with you, Sir. It is rather important."

I look back down to my submissive tied to the bed, pointing to her. "YOU! Do. Not. Make. A. Sound. I will be back."

As I walk to the door my shirt flaps open showing my large chest and the tattoo's scattered all over the canvas. Swinging the door open, I see the waitress waiting patiently, just staring at my pants. Looking down I grin at my semi hard cock that was starting to tent my pants. I clear my throat to get her attention to shift to my face. "Can I help you? Are you ok?" Her fiery red hair making her skin seem more pale then it probably is and making the blush that shows on her cheeks stand out even more. "Miss?" I say trying to get her attention. Gathering herself she stands up straight, but would still stand a whole foot shorter than myself.

"Um, Sir. The boss wanted to come down and let you know that someone told the paparazzi you are here again and they are trying to get in. We have organised a helicopter to come get you and take you to the closest airport where we have a car waiting to take you home."

I just stand there. "You have a leak in your staff. This has happened too many times to be a coincidence. Tell your boss she needs to sort it. Now, I'm going to go back to my sub and get her organised. Leave us." I turn my back on the woman before she even gets a chance to respond, closing the door behind me. Leaning my back on the door, I exhale. Who the fuck keeps telling the paps where I am?