Chapter 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

LEAH'S POV

I stare out the window as we move through the streets of the city in Mike's suped-up Nissan GTR. The matte grey exterior makes the black and grey interior stand out and with good cause, this car is sexy and I always feel sexy driving in it. I watch as the buildings pass us by while I ponder life. God, I love it here. I am anonymous. I am a nobody and that is precisely how I like it. I have a couple of friends that I trust with my life and couldn't imagine my life without those two women. As much as I love them and trust them, they have no idea what has been going on for the past few months. Nobody knows and I need to keep it that way. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, because of my choices.

"So, do you like your new job? Seems like a nice group of people." Mike says as he puts his hand on my knee. I stare at where he is touching me, hoping he doesn't go any higher. I knew I should have worn pants today, a skirt makes it far too easy for him. I can't help but squeeze my eyes closed. If I can't see it, it's not happening, right?

"Leah? I asked you a question. Are you planning on answering me?" His words were harsh and demanding as he squeezed my thigh trying to get my attention back on him. Opening my eyes, I glance over at him. "Um, yeah. They are really nice and I am learning so much from Mr Caldwell. I think I may like to do this as a career." I shrug like it's no big deal, just a thought. "But you would find somewhere else to work, right?" I knew it, I knew as soon as I mentioned Damien, Mike would arch up at me. Feeling the car come to an abrupt stop I notice we are out the front of my office building. I remove his hand from my leg and open the door, sliding out onto the pavement. Taking a deep breath I turn and face the car, closing the door before stepping back and into a hard chest, apologising. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." An arm wraps around my waist as I turn to see who it was. It's Mike and he is leaning down as if he is going to kiss me. If I turn my head to avoid it he will cause a scene and that is the last thing I need right now. I stand on my tippy toes, meeting his lips with my own. He wraps his free arm around my waist and squeezes me tight as he pulls my feet off the ground. I let him do as he wanted and made it look like I was enjoying myself. Mike groans into my mouth as we kiss. The thought of his lips on mine makes me feel sick as he slowly pulls his face away from me. Dropping me to the ground like a sack of potatoes, Mike gives me his creepy side grin. "Mmm, baby. That was amazing and I nearly believed you wanted it." He says, running the pads of his thumb across my lip, wiping his spit from it. "I will pick you up when you finish work, I will have a surprise waiting for you, you are going to love it." His slimy grin let me know I'm not actually going to love it.

Pulling away from him, I nod and speak quietly. "Okay, Mike. I will be ready." Mike grabbed my arm as I tried to walk away, running the back of his hand down the side of my face. "You are such a good girl, Leah. Who's my good girl?" I will do anything to get out of this situation. It makes me sick to my stomach, this hold he has on me. If I didn't believe he would hurt the people I loved then I would have left already, but this man is unpredictable. I never know what to expect from him. "Huh, Leah? Are you my good girl?" I looked up at his face. "Always, Mike. I am always your good girl." I spy the entrance of the building. "I have to get in the office now, I don't want to be late. I will see you tonight." I rush off to the doors, gliding in through them and breathing a sigh of relief that I have had all day without the worry of my housemate.

DAMIEN'S POV

Going to get coffee for the 3 of us was the best idea I think I've ever had. Stepping out of the doorway of the little cafe, I see a grey car pull up across the road in front of the offices. It's the kind of car I see douchebags drive thinking they are something special and treating their women like shit. As I walk across the road I glance back at the douche car and notice Leah step out. She doesn't notice when Mike gets out of the vehicle and stands right behind her, watching me watch them. I see him give me a sly grin as he turns his attention back to Leah. She is deep in thought when she turns, closed the door and steps backwards, running into her housemate. I watch as he wraps his arm around her and Leah turns around looking like she was apologising as she does. Mike leans down as I see Leah meet him halfway, their lips colliding in a passionate kiss and I know the show is for me, I know he is showing me who she belongs to. Spying them kissing is making me angry, the jealousy burning through my veins wishing it was me she was embracing, not him. Wondering why she would tell me he's only a housemate has me distracted to the point I didn't notice that Leah had left and Mike was standing in front of me with his arms hanging down his sides, his fists clenched and a scowl on his face.

"Oh, hey Mike!" Pretending I actually care that he is standing in front of me. "How have you been? Just dropping Leah off?"

He takes a step, inching closer to me until we are almost chest to chest. Getting in my face while poking me in the pec with his finger as he says in a lowly voice. "Leah. Is. MINE! She has been MINE for a long time and she will be MINE for even longer." I look at him, confused. "I thought you guys were roommates?" I ask him.

Scoffing at me he glares at me in my eyes, "Oh mate, we are so much more than roommates. I know how good her sweet tight pussy feels wrapped around my cock." Grinning at me as he says the last few words. "I know how you feel about her, your body language gives you away, mate. But like I said, she's mine and only mine." He was smug like he has won a prize that the other kid wanted, and as much as I would love to knock him out, I calmly reply. "Oh yeah? Is that why she took me back to my place last week and helped me out?" I wink at him as I sidestep around his big frame and walk towards the front of the office building. Before opening the doors I turn to look at him one more time to find him speeding off up the road. I wonder why Leah told me they were roommates and not together?